GTA V buy for PC or PS3? help.
ok then ...i will buy it for pc ..but how i download the mods /?
Buy on PS3 to play it first (or rent it) and then buy it on PC when it comes out then for the mods.

Nobody will really know how to install the mods right now, guides will be made available when the game comes out on PC.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Asylum
Thanks very much for the help guys . At start i just wanted to buy it for ps3 ..i didnt know what mods can a gta have so i saw some videos and i really got impressed .Now like grim said ..i will rent it for ps3 and then buy it for pc ..Thank you .
didn't know GTA V will be on pc .. ?

yeah . Of i knew that it will be on pc (thats why i named the title ..buy for pc or ps3 -_-)
PC. Controller is a decent option aswell.
(07-21-2013, 07:57 AM)MightyOne Wrote: yeah . Of i knew that it will be on pc (thats why i named the title ..buy for pc or ps3 -_-)

It actually hasn't been confirmed whether or not it will come to PC, chances are though that they will since all the non portable GTA games have been release for PC at a later date, however none of that has been confirmed. So until they actually confirm it will be release for the PC you can end up waiting an indefinite amount of time.

And also.. Can anyone tell me why everyone on Fearless seems to believe it is coming to the PC when they've said nothing of the sorts?
i am 100 % sure gta v will come at pc too ...a game like gta v should exist at pc man ..THERE is now way not to add it for pc
(07-21-2013, 08:07 AM)GunFISH Wrote:
(07-21-2013, 07:57 AM)MightyOne Wrote: yeah . Of i knew that it will be on pc (thats why i named the title ..buy for pc or ps3 -_-)

It actually hasn't been confirmed whether or not it will come to PC, chances are though that they will since all the non portable GTA games have been release for PC at a later date, however none of that has been confirmed. So until they actually confirm it will be release for the PC you can end up waiting an indefinite amount of time.

And also.. Can anyone tell me why everyone on Fearless seems to believe it is coming to the PC when they've said nothing of the sorts?

Rockstar site says they got work for people who want to make port to PC, So I'd say its pretty much confirmed there.
(07-20-2013, 08:59 PM)MightyOne Wrote: ok then ...i will buy it for pc ..but how i download the mods /?
(07-20-2013, 09:12 PM)GRiiM Wrote: Buy on PS3 to play it first (or rent it) and then buy it on PC when it comes out then for the mods.

Nobody will really know how to install the mods right now, guides will be made available when the game comes out on PC.

You go to a mod website and download them. How else would you do it? All mods have instructions on how to install them, and its fairly easy.

(07-21-2013, 12:21 AM)Red Orchestra Wrote: didn't know GTA V will be on pc .. ?

It will be. There's absolutely no doubt about it and anyone who does doubt is either very uninformed or a complete moron.