GTA V buy for PC or PS3? help.
Helly Guys , I am MightyOne (proRP Cheese ) and i want to buy GTA V 100 % ! Because i will buy it for 60.00 euros i would like to ask u in that console should i buy it ? for pc or ps3? whats better to play it on and to what of them most people play on?

Its a risk for example to give 60.00 euros to buy gta v for ps3 and no one will be online becasue they bought it for pc Sad Help ...
Buy it for PC. You can adjust the graphics settings - and with the huge world, you'd want to run it looking really good. So PC, unless your computer is worse than your PS3.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
i dont really worry for my pc ..it is very strong for a game like this ..i am just worried about how many people will buy it for pc and ps3 ..what people will prefer..and if the game it is better for pc or ps 3...u said for pc but i think u cant enjoy it with a not a big screen ..from the other side on ps3 i havea huge screen and i thnk ic an really have fun with it .
Ps3 .
PC with a controller.
The following 5 users Like Jamie's post:
  • Jono, yarrrs, D0ctor, Floodify, Wood
It will come on console earlier than for PC so if you want it immediatly go for console one or have little patience and wait for it to come on PC and you got mod support and better online experiance.
So you are all saying ..that i should buy it for pc ..ok guys ..thanks for the help Cheese

and of course i ask you ..becasue i want to play with you too ..for some strange reason ..really strange Tounge i feel (rly strange ) that u are something like a family
I would buy it for PC if I were you.
Keep in mind, however, that it will be released for PC a few months after console release.
do u know something ? i dont need your help . I WILL BUY IT FOR BOTH ..I WILL BUY IT FOR PC AND PS3 MUHAHAHAHHAAH :p
PC. PC has mods, consoles do NOT. You will love mods.
The following 1 user Likes Verenikin's post:
  • D0ctor