Strange item in Steam inventory
So i, i was raving to music on Evoradio, when i notice that there is something mysterious in my steam inventory! What is it?! Is it something good, something i should keep, something valuable? I'm really curious.
[Image: 3Hjkz.jpg]
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Keep it! You can collect the cards and craft them into emotes to use in chats. You can also sell them or trade with them. They are called "Steam Trading Cards"
Kind Regards,
Wood.
This should tell you everything you need to know about the trading cards.
http://steamcommunity.com/tradingcards/
Something valuable? Roughly 10 cents in steam market.
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • DoomDude1
Oh, I thought Steam was missing the picture of that. Then I found out it was meant to be like that -__- Anyway, keep it for making a steam badge, or trading.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • Astroo
Not really much worth. (8-10cents)
But you can use it to fullfill a set of gmod cards to craft a badge.
8 cards to craft a gmod badge.
And you can craft rhe badge to level 5.
You can also be lucky to collect one of the Foil game cards. You can use the Fol game cards to craft a foil badge, foil badge can only go up to level 1.

Badges give you steam EXP that you gainlevels from. If you get level 10 you have a chance of getting the drop "booster pack" that you can sell OR use it to gain 3 cards from. Booster packs will first drop AFTER you got the 5 gmod card drops that you will recieve.

Example of my collection of gmod cards (i don't use to craft badges, i don't really need levels to anything)

Face Posing (10)
Invasion (14)
Physgun (9)
Thrusters (10)
Movie Maker (11)
Spammer (5)
Melon Racer (5)
Missing Textures (8)
Trouble In Terroist Town (9)
FOIL Spammer (1)

I could fullfill the badge since i have minimum 5 of each card.

Every time you craft a badge you get a reward for it. Emoticons, profile backgrounds, boxes to profile(text box, item showcase etc) and you recieve 5 more friend space for every level.

I hope this did help
(Srry for spell mistakes etc, typing this while i'm tired and on ipad)