Oh, Pioneer - Dancing In The Moonlight (Top Loader Cover)
Hey! This is a version of Dancing In The Moonlight that my band made! As well as releasing our EP on iTunes and Spotify, we wanted to do something that we knew everyone would enjoy so we hope that you enjoy it just as much as we enjoyed recording it!

Here it is:

https://soundcloud.com/ohpioneerofficial...ight-cover

www.facebook.com/ohpioneeruk
www.ohpioneeruk.bandcamp.com <- OUR FULL EP
www.soundcloud.com/ohpioneeruk

FIND iTUNES LINK ON OUR FACEBOOK![/align]
The following 2 users Like VerteX's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, GRiiM
Sounds great (I also love the song), but here's a friendly tip: Tune the drums down a notch. They basically overlap the other instruments and are on par with the voice which, unless it was your specific intention, isn't the best thing for drums to be doing.

Other than that, great work!
This sounds really good, interesting take on the original. But like Doomdude said, the drums seem a bit too loud.
Which instrument do you play?
(07-18-2013, 11:48 AM)GRiiM Wrote: This sounds really good, interesting take on the original. But like Doomdude said, the drums seem a bit too loud.
Which instrument do you play?

Im the lead vocalist!

And yer its something to do with the bouncedown - apparently when our drummer recorded the tracks and then he's bounced em down, the drums keep coming out louder and we dont know why this is cause during playback, they're fine
Wow you guys really have talent. Way better than that voicebox crap thing thats going on now...
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Thanks - We really appreciate it!
You make a cover out of a cover? you sure know its king harvest's song,
and why don't you credit orginal composer of the song?
otherwise a good cover.
We credited in the metadata. We couldn't be fucked putting every last inch of detail on the soundcloud.

Covering a cover: We were influenced by Top Loaders version, not the King Harvest version, hence why we covered Top Loader and not King Harvest
I love listening to covers, really shows you how different people sing certain songs

Keep up the good work!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(07-19-2013, 09:41 PM)VerteX Wrote: We credited in the metadata. We couldn't be fucked putting every last inch of detail on the soundcloud.

Covering a cover: We were influenced by Top Loaders version, not the King Harvest version, hence why we covered Top Loader and not King Harvest

Well you can sure get inspiration of Top loader's version but its sure still King Harvest's song and you're covering his song, thats what was in my mind.
Not like I'm any musician by any means beside playing with friends together time to time but I just don't get it.