Radio project stopped
Nice new radio but I can't get over my hate of Flash stuff. I still love it though <3
Great, I'm looking forward to actually hearing someone live. And a well managed radio.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Nadrickk
I too hope this will last more than one month!

Great work on the website and I likey the timetable, awesome! Never heard of you Nathan, but I have feeling I will alot, soon!

-Good luck.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Yes, it indeed was sad that the radio died. Mathias and I simply didn't have the time.

Good luck with this project, hopefully you don't fail miserably like Mathias and I, haha.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Jono
Looking good! Will be nice to have a radio back up and running. Saves me having to flick to YouTube all the time.
Regards,
aviator
looks good! good luck.
This sounds excellent!
I look forward to it coming as it would be nice to pump some tunes in game while causing some crime Smile
For you Flash haters i have updated the radio player, hopefully this will also provide support for a few more web browsers. I will sort through the DJ applications soon and the website should be going live soon as well.
Sadly website doesn't work right now, looking forward for this project though, maybe i will finally make use of my new dj console with serato dj, applying as DJ.
Sometimes I just like listening to the radio in my car.
Hopefully you make the prop radio so we can listen to it without being in a car.
Amazing idea =) There hasn't been music on the radio in about a month or two.
I miss it.. Thanks SoulRipper !
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]