What headphones should i get?
http://steelseries.com/products/audio/steelseries-4h, Nuff said. I have it , good surround sound and more
(07-19-2013, 01:18 PM)Barney Wrote:
(07-17-2013, 08:06 PM)Freezak Wrote: It's your decision, but that's little weird that you are asking us what to buy and still deciding to stay with your opinion. If so, that thread was useless, i guess.
well its quite confusing to me as all you guys are recommending headset with mics as i will be using a studio mic so what would your opinion be on just really good headphones

Well you didn't say that until now, so no one knew what you really wanted. Anyways, these headphones won't be bad, they are just big, although i recommend you Creative Aurvana Live, they are big aswell but in my opinion they are more universal, by the way you can read reviews so you will know if they are what you really like.
I haven't really got a good headset to present, but all I will say is don't consider buying Turtle Beach.

I used to have a pair, the right ear stopped working, and the microphone had a constant static noise sometimes.

Huge waste of money.
The following 1 user Likes Pavilion's post:
  • dig
(07-19-2013, 04:23 PM)Pavilion Wrote: I haven't really got a good headset to present, but all I will say is don't consider buying Turtle Beach.

I used to have a pair, the right ear stopped working, and the microphone had a constant static noise sometimes.

Huge waste of money.

Because Turtle Beach is shit company making low-quality gear with game theme colour. MADCATZ is exactly same thing. Everyone should refrain from buying anything from these manafacturers.
I had turtle beach, overall it's a normal quality but I went to the shop to repair it about 5 times and my left ear stopped working
(07-20-2013, 11:24 AM)sylux Wrote: I had turtle beach, overall it's a normal quality but I went to the shop to repair it about 5 times and my left ear stopped working

They seem to be very expensive and I tried some 180 costing version quality wasn't that good for the price.