Narcotic's resignation
(07-07-2013, 03:51 PM)bobyxj7 Wrote: Narcotic you are gay im glad you are leaving
F U L L Y A G R E E W I T H Y O U
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 1 user Likes Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Kobi Blade
Goodbye, i didn't know you for long but its sad that you're leaving! Good luck!

Kind regards - Fischer.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
Finally, I never liked narcotic, I think he was a bad administrator.

So ya..

unneeded warned
(07-07-2013, 07:55 PM)Crazy Rabbit Wrote: Finally, I never liked narcotic, I think he was a bad administrator.

So ya..

Well aren't you nice.. Hmmf..

I think there's no need to be an ass when someone of the staff resigns.. After all: They have invested alot of hours keeping players like YOU safer from minges and I think this is something you should respect.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I agree with the guys above, i you were always negative to users.
[Image: 2vvtdhy.png]

+Rep is appreciated. XD
(07-07-2013, 07:57 PM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote:
(07-07-2013, 07:55 PM)Crazy Rabbit Wrote: Finally, I never liked narcotic, I think he was a bad administrator.

So ya..

I think there's no need to be an ass when someone of the staff resigns.. After all: They have invested alot of hours keeping players like YOU safer from minges and I think this is something you should respect.

He never helped me, he ignored and treat me like shit, so I have my motives, I'm not alone on this one.
(07-07-2013, 07:57 PM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote:

So ya..

I'm sorry! But I really like Mr. Gustav!!! Stop telling shit about him!
Mr. Gustav is the best person in Denmark! (He have Narcotic name on forum)
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 1 user Likes Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Kobi Blade
Even through Narcotic did a good work banning minges im still not liking him he became annoying and he mostly asked me to wait becuase he were fapping or something...
The following 1 user Likes Alphaey's post:
  • Kobi Blade
(07-07-2013, 08:13 PM)Alpha_Adam Wrote: Even through Narcotic did a good work banning minges im still not liking him he became annoying and he mostly asked me to wait becuase he were fapping or something...
Yes Mr. Gustav was the best! The bloody best!
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
I never meet u we just have talk few times and u was very arrogant , sometimes u had ignore the players , anyway for me u was one of the worse admins of fearless , so bay bay

What did that accomplish other than getting a warning?
The following 2 users Like THE ROCK's post:
  • Doctor KuLa, Astari