Narcotic's resignation
Damnit Narcotic.

I guess I won't see Andrei Volkov around any more?

Sad to see you go, you were a great administrator, and an equally good roleplayer.
It's a shame that you are leaving the Fearless community, during my time on FL you were the one I could generally depend on to restart the server, or to come onto v33x when I asked, the majority of my RP points are from you and a lot of my ban requests approved by you.

A great admin and a truly great friend, Fearless isn't the same without your crazy shenanigans.

Spoiler :
I survived Liverpool at night and didn't get stabbed.

Lead by example.
I know We never talked a lot, But I know you were a GREAT Administrator! Hopefully Whatever you do in the future you love! I don't want it to end this way, But A man Has to do what a Man Wants to do! Wink I will Deeply miss you Hopefully you get on enough for me to buy off of your store! Have a GREAT Future! Hopefully you come Back to Fearless and become the Same GREAT administrator You were! Smile Imma Miss You bro! <3
(07-06-2013, 03:41 PM)Equalizer Wrote: I wrote off topic again after fultzy said not to.

On-Topic:

I admire that you actually did resign instead of going inactive like seen previously by other administrators who lost their "connection" with the gamemode, I will definitely keep in touch with you on, Facebook, Steam, Phone, Skype and maybe later IRL since we do live 10 minutes away from eachother and you still owe me a can of soda. Wink

BUT, I won't let you leave the community, I convinced you to comeback once, don't force me to do it again.

The half can of coke is still sitting here, haha
Goodbye narcotic. You were my favorite. I wasn't in this community much. But it felt like you were the best.
<3    
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
You still need to give me the balloon doggy Sad.
So the last Great administrator left... seriously thinking about following him out...

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Seriously? User banned for one week.
[Image: 5866646504861530562?authkey=CLTwx77Lx5XOMw]
Narcotic i liked you as Moderator but you became to serious and annoying then you became full time Admin...

Anyways see ya later

And if you and i come back never ever teleport **** to me when his having a knife >.<
The following 1 user Likes Alphaey's post:
  • daniel507