Upgrade Taser Model
Title of Suggestion: Upgrade The Taser Model

Description: I suggest the taser model is upgraded to something that actually looks and sounds like a taser, because currently it sounds like throwing a dart at a dart board.

[Image: faa4baa7ef689d2db26015333b23edbb.png]

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=140894897

Why: This would mean that people take the taser more seriously, and maybe we could tell the difference between the taser and the speed gun (I think they are still both the pistol model?) The workshop file says the taser comes with sounds but I haven't tested it properly yet (will do now) but I assume it is some sort of shock sound to make the taser feel more realistic
The speed gun model is a .45 revolver so it would be nice if that was updated as well, but this would help new users as they would be able to recognise it as a taser and not a pistol.
+support
Would be a great improvement. Maybe also add the range to the taser so it acts like you are shooting a cartridge instead of having to hold it against the target?
Ok the workshop file displayed isn't quite ready as the model and sounds are apparently planned (picture is false advertising DSmile but I am sure the model is on garrysmod.org so I will have a look now

EDIT: Ok I found these, one of them could be used as the taser. As for the taser sound I am sure that could be found somewhere

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=123295829

[Image: 08367447f85a5623602dd45adec7420d.png]

[Image: 63ab76c6e8d6278f105809685fbe469f.png]

I some of them look a little futuristic but some of them look like they could be used

Also I just remember CS:GO has a stun gun, if that is any better

[Image: bc40219c3a640e92e92cb06b25cb8b06.png]
+Support on making the taser look like a taser.
Perhaps it'd be worth making the taser function like a real one, a 1shot re-loadable cartridge with a range of 3-4meters, and a contact taser function as well.

But overall it'd be worth changing the taser model to something more taser like, but not the mass effect 2 pistol models, the CS:GO taser looks quite nice.
+support

Sometimes sounds good to have original models than have 50 guns that looks like the Half Life 2 pistol.
+Support
Same with the radar gun, I think both should have their own model. It just looks like cops have weapons out to shoot cars when they aim it.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
+support Yeah I agree it does look far too much like the radar gun even though the radar guns shows as a revolver they need to be unique and have different models.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
+support
+support