[Ban Request] [FSL] Zilla
Name of player: [FSL] Zilla

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42284003

Time in GMT: 17:30pm

Server: v2d

Summary: Broke fearrp.

Evidence:

http://youtu.be/AwkinO_z6Ss
I can fully understand spawning the car in running away Idea was completely wrong. However I will apoligise, because when you said stop right there, there was ALOT of people talking on mic and I could not hear you and you were behind me, besides the point. I guess we'll just leave this to admins.
(07-01-2013, 07:28 PM)Non Noob Wrote: I can fully understand spawning the car in running away Idea was completely wrong. However I will apoligise, because when you said stop right there, there was ALOT of people talking on mic and I could not hear you and you were behind me, besides the point. I guess we'll just leave this to admins.

You ignored the orders before there were people around also as the video shows. You KNEW we was pursuing you so don't try to excuse you not stopping because for a few seconds there were multiple other players using mics.
Also how do you explain pulling out a weapon and firing at me when mine was drawn at you first?
cauze i have swag n u dnt
Approved [FSL] Zilla
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub