Some things need changing.
Title of Suggestion: Change.

Description: I have been thinking.. why is the alcoholic beverages and beans model a white tub?

How about we change the Alcoholic beverages to a beer bottle?

and there is a suitable a beans tin in the props list which will suit the beans perfectly.

Why: More realism & Maybe more RP.

Title of Suggestion: Let's get drunk.

Description: Now if you view the picture above (the one in the first spoiler) it says that you might feel tipsy so I suggest adding a blur effect when you take 3-4 Alcoholic beverages or you can do it so it's random, when you take it you will not always get it or you might get the blur on your first use.

Why: More realism & Maybe more RP.
The following 1 user Likes Ciryl's post:
  • NotSep
+support It could also add, after you have drunk 10 you would fall to the floor or something like that
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

+Support
I've always wondered why it doesn't do anything/blur your screen when you drink alcohol. It would mean people won't want to live off it as their food source if they have nothing left, for example. Because if they do drink it, they get all blurred and tipsy.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
But then we would be making molotovs out of beer!
+Support

I think this might be very funny.
Theory of existence: Is there something just because we see it?

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41432785&b=12]
(07-01-2013, 12:16 AM)Mahti Wrote: But then we would be making molotovs out of beer!

Thats good, then we know where the bottle come from :p
Sure thing +support
+support
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
+Support, also i would like to see something like: you are drunk, you have, let's say 10% chance of falling down to the ground and to get up you must type womething like /wakeup. Of course drinking more = higher chance to fall down.
+support

Why sell beer if you can't get realisticly drunk?
Sure, this is a small thing but something that has annoyed me since I joined fearless.
+Support
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator