Just an apology
Hi this is Wolf (AKA starkiller) and I'd just like to apologize for things I've done and people I've wronged. I'd like to apologize to Fillehh, The Sabotuer, The Rock, TheBraveNugget, Crazydave98 and everybody else I might have forgotten about.
I'd like to also apologize to the server staff if I've wasted your time with reports about me. I just want to say I've decided I want to become a better member of the community and apologize maybe start fresh. I've also decided I am going to do more passive roleplay and try to do less aggressive rp. I've also decided I should help the server by posting ban requests if I catch anybody doing anything wrong. I hope all of you will accept my apology, especially Fillehh, I was really mean to him.
If I've forgotten you I'm deeply sorry and if you want I can PM you an apology. This is not due to any BR's or anything I just want to start fresh.
-starkiller
The following 2 users Like [FL:RP]Wolf's post:
  • Harry Ford, ChrilLe
Goodluck starting anew
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Im going to give you some of the best advice I have ever seen when someone tries to come back to help you here. I hope it helps and you take it into consideration! It was given by Storm and old administrator here.

(09-16-2011, 07:29 AM)Storm Wrote: Try to avoid raids as much as you can until you learn when it is acceptable to do so and when it is not.
Read the rules a lot, try and learn them.
If you think to yourself: “This is probably against the rules“ Before you do something, don't do it.
Always act like your player is a real person, think to yourself: “Would a person do this in real life?“ Or “is this how a person would really react to this?“
Learn when to be serious, and when not to be.
Never ever ever let IC situations make you get angry IRL.
Learn how to passive RP, do this as much as you can.

Do all this shit properly and you won't get banned.

Have fun and enjoy yourself with your anew.
(06-26-2013, 03:20 AM)Fultzy Wrote: Im going to give you some of the best advice I have ever seen when someone tries to come back to help you here. I hope it helps and you take it into consideration! It was given by Storm and old administrator here.

(09-16-2011, 07:29 AM)Storm Wrote: Try to avoid raids as much as you can until you learn when it is acceptable to do so and when it is not.
Read the rules a lot, try and learn them.
If you think to yourself: “This is probably against the rules“ Before you do something, don't do it.
Always act like your player is a real person, think to yourself: “Would a person do this in real life?“ Or “is this how a person would really react to this?“
Learn when to be serious, and when not to be.
Never ever ever let IC situations make you get angry IRL.
Learn how to passive RP, do this as much as you can.

Do all this shit properly and you won't get banned.

Have fun and enjoy yourself with your anew.
Thanks for your advice it helps a lot.
Better stay on the right side of the rules, else you will have trouble.

Good luck on accomplishing that.