The Rebel Riot
Heart 
So how it all started was when me and other rebels were at the end of the city tunnel

We then got signs to show how unfair the president was and we marched right in with guns and signs in disapproval (like a parade but more serious )

So we went in yelling for the president to come out and make this town fair, but there were cops and S.S so they were in the way of our happening.

Sadly...it failed in the end becuase we didnt think it through XD and one of our rebels said "SCREW THIS" and just shot a bunch of cops but we died in the process

1# NEVER do a riot against the president UNLESS you thought it through a lot...BUT what you should do is make a parade and that will get you RP points. Heres a tip: make your one 'parade specialty' and get your friends/people to make their own too and then you can go into town 1 by 1 like follow the leader and let everyone enjoy the scenic/amazing things you made for the parade walk :3 i always wanted to do it so make that dream happen for me! Thanks for listening :3
You just confessed to breaking rules.

Lel.
The following 6 users Like Warior135's post:
  • Deriptz, Enzyme, Russkie, ShareCrow, York, Dauntless
A parade of rebels shooting cops gives you an RP point? Or just generally, for marching down the street it has nothing to do with roleplay.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Russkie
Ok, you admitted that you RDMed and you are saying this RP will get you points?

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Step 1: Acquire RP skills that don't include slaughtering.
Step 2: Make a parade without (yes I know it's hard to imagine, but bear with me) weapons.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit.
Riots mainly starts in protests.

1st Step - Make a protest about anything.
2nd Step - Keep protesting with big arse signs.
3rd Step - Say your going to do something instead of protest.
4th Step - Magic. *snort snort*
no no i didnt have guns the other rebels did i was simply following what another rebel wanted to do. it was a protest but when we got to the nexus it failed and we just left in diffrent directions becuase we didnt know wat to do

I NEVER SHOT ANYONE

im just includign everything that happened
I ran out of ink again...