Fearless guns
Whenever I or any people around me fires more than 3 bullets rapidly I get a lot of lag, when I say a lot of lag I mean a lot of lag! Not just a little, I'm talking Mega-Lag. It's really annoying because whenever people raid me and shoot with machine guns or even pistols I can't protect myself as I just lag, even if I try I just loose guns over and over. Whenever I'm in a raid myself I can't do much as I just lag! The lag stops after about 5 seconds after the guns have stopped firing. It's allways annoyed me but I have never thought to ask the people of fearless but now I have. If you know anything about what is going on please help me! I will be very greatful to whoever helps me
Sounds like a standard GMod-on-a-toaster issue to me.
(06-23-2013, 05:24 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Sounds like a standard GMod-on-a-toaster issue to me.

What do you mean by that?
By "Gmod-on-a-toaster" he means that you are playing Garry's Mod on a "toaster" and by that he means that your computer has the specifications of a "toaster" which is nothing because you can't play on a toaster.

TL;DR Your computer is shit, that's why you lag.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Jono
(06-23-2013, 05:47 PM)Equalizer Wrote: By "Gmod-on-a-toaster" he means that you are playing Garry's Mod on a "toaster" and by that he means that your computer has the specifications of a "toaster" which is nothing because you can't play on a toaster.

TL;DR Your computer is shit, that's why you lag.

My computer isn't shit bro....
I never said that, I just translated it from douchebag-english to normal english. (No offence)
(06-23-2013, 06:58 PM)Equalizer Wrote: I never said that, I just translated it from douchebag-english to normal english. (No offence)

Yeah, ok it's fine but it's nothing to do with my computer...
Well, it's obviously clientside. So infact it does has something to do with you and your computer.
(06-23-2013, 07:05 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Well, it's obviously clientside. So infact it does has something to do with you and your computer.

Telling me my computer is crap isn't helping me fix the problem...
The following 1 user Likes MasterDrake90's post:
  • Jigsaw
What causes the lag is Mad Cow's weaponses muzzle flash, I could ran game all maxed with my old toaster computer but they caused extreme lag, I just don't remember how to disable them but try googling, I cba with this slowass internet
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • Pollux