UBLR - Spyderr
Your name: [FL:RP] Spyderr (Steam friends name)

Your blacklist ID: 15360 (Number of the blacklist, this could be 2779 for example)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40778701

Reason: Spamming bottles (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL:M] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Basically there was music playing in someones car and me and a bunch of people were just dancing to it, I spawned a radio and also spawned bottles, mind you most of the bottles broke so there was about 3-4 actual bottles that were intact, I was then told that dancing was failrp yet my job was "Hooters Girl" (I'm pretty sure people dance in hooters?) And prop access was taken for 3 hours + I was kicked for failrp. I think the reason is nonsense.
You were stood on top of an ambulance spamming bottles (even if they broke you still spawned way too many). When I took you off the ambulance to talk you still danced and didn't take it seriously. You claim you were a "Hooters girl" even though you had a male character skin, plus I'm pretty sure they don't dance around on ambulances in the street.

Also, you kept being smart in OOC when people asked what RPs they could do you responded "Well not danceRP".

You're lucky you only received a blacklist.
Denied for reasons labeled above.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub