How did you find [FL]?
I used to have a pirated copy of Gmod and played on a cracked DarkRP server. Later on I actually got Garry's Mod and wanted to play on another DarkRP server. I found one that was ok for me and only after a few hours playing a user that went by the name of pepsi said I should join him to play on a better Garry's Mod server. At first I declined but I though I'd give it a look and clicked join server from steam. Since then I've been playing Fearless.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
The following 1 user Likes MikeyTheFox's post:
  • Blurr
I was playing with a friend on a RP server and I was like "fuck gmod is borring" but than I found FL
It was like seeing a new part of Gmod and It all opend to me!
I was in love. I became [FL:RP] Brian
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Me and My friend Used to play all the time on HL2 RP servers, eventually I got tired of it becase of the lack of action and things to do. I thought about playing DarkRP But I didnt beause I wanted to play somthing not too serious but not on somthing too mingie like DarkRP so I looked up rp servers on the Lagacy browser (it was before Gmod 13) And found somthing called cityRp. At first I thought it would be somthing like DarkRP just in a city map, but I gave it a go. And thats how I found Fearless Cheese
I accidently joined my friends game, and i eventually liked the gamemode, and the community..
I finally decided to start looking for roleplay servers, a thing I had wanted to do for a while. I started on DarkRP and found a good server on a map which I have since never found and adored. It was also a good DarkRP server, on par with good rp. I joined a few other servers, eventualyl found byb and then gave up after two days of minges. I was about to decide there was no roleplay worth a damn on GMod and quickly saw CityRP on the server list. I joined, played as a Chef and got more business then in five minutes than I do today in fifty minutes. I played for 60 hours under the guise of Dinocharizard and eventually came back a few months later when Sixth Form ended and my hours started piling up.
First night I ever played Gmod and my riend was sleeping over my house. We decided to find a RP server and just saw CityRP. We then joined and never left......Until I got Perma-Banned ;(
I was searching for a good Roleplaying server, and I found it :3
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42460722&b=1]
"Use the force, harry." -Gandalf
I had a big minge of a friendwho introduced me to fearless. I even got GMOD only to play on fearlessrp.net
I'm still amazed I didn't turn up to be a minge. ... Or am I?

*slightly dramatic noise*
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I hit the "Join game" button by right clicking on my friends name by accident, since that i've been around on FL.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I was curious about CityRP because I have seen many DarkRP servers.
[Image: template.png]
Quote:StillAlive (72)
Positive (+1): Here! Have a point for being almost as awesome as me!