Unblacklist Request
Your name: PuTTE

Your blacklist ID: 15280

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18459571

Reason: Killing without a sufficient reason.

Admin who blacklisted you: Narcotic

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

Well yesterday i was standing right infront of my friends (Gundealer) shop and suddenly a corleone walks in and shoots a gundealer inside. As a normal human being i make the assumption that the gundealer inside my friends shop is him so i go behind the corner equip a weapon and then kill him. Then Narcotic comes and asks why i killed him i explained that i revenged my friends death, but turns out this gundealer the corleone shot inside my friends gunshop wasnt my friend and then i get blacklisted. There was no way i could have known the gundealer the corleone shot was some minge who after that actually started shooting me and narcotic during the our chat. So i think it was a bit unfair but i accept it if this doesnt pass.
Let's see. The gun dealer was shot inside his shop, the gun dealer was not your friend. You stepped outside with no hesitation and killed the fellow who killed the gun dealer. You were in no place to kill the person, and you had no sufficient reason to do so. You don't kill someone cause you assume something, you kill someone cause you know it.

Nothing regarding the gun dealer has anything to do with your case, the gun dealer was punished just as well as you were for violating the rules that he did. Now need I say more, or do you still think it is "unfair"?
(06-20-2013, 11:58 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Let's see. The gun dealer was shot inside his shop, the gun dealer was not your friend. You stepped outside with no hesitation and killed the fellow who killed the gun dealer. You were in no place to kill the person, and you had no sufficient reason to do so. You don't kill someone cause you assume something, you kill someone cause you know it.

Nothing regarding the gun dealer has anything to do with your case, the gun dealer was punished just as well as you were for violating the rules that he did. Now need I say more, or do you still think it is "unfair"?

Well who owned the shop then. I am sure it was shotgun eddie who owned the store since i was helping him when he had a problem with the corleones earlier that day. But if you are so sure it wasnt his i guess there aint nothing i can do about it.
I don't memorize every name exactly from the incident, but my logs don't show your "friend" dying by the person.

Denied.