EvoCity V2D Bug
Title of Bug: EvoCity V2D Bug

Description: Today I felt like playing on V2D. So I go on here to get the downloads and I have placed all the files in the correct place and follow all the instructions. When i go on, there is loads of textures missing. Sidewalks, traffic lights, fences, the sky, building and roads. Just everything is black and blue squares (excuse my colour blindness). Can someone please tell me why this is happening? I have tried deleting my Garry's Mod and re-installing it and placing all the folders back into the correct destinations, but is still having the same problem. The other 2 maps are fine, it's just the map and textures Sad

[Image: B26A09D52C7B0253E1064B45DF9BB173A8245BC9]
Many thanks,

Mad Mike

A Fearless donator and regular player.

have that same problem, Minus the black and purple buildings.
This should really be posted in help and support, since not every on v2D is experiencing it.

Although, I'm happy to help. Have you launched CSS lately and ran the update, if not this will be the cause of your problem.

Hope this helps.
I do not own CS:S. I just don't understand why it is only that map?
Many thanks,

Mad Mike

Well. Here is the problem.

You need CSS to play v2d.
I meant CSS
Many thanks,

Mad Mike

Moved to appropiate section, please read the sections properly before posting and/or search for a solution.
Unfortunately, v2d is a CS:S map. It is playable without it, but these major graphical errors occur. The only way around it is to invest in Counter Strike:Source.
Regards,
aviator