[Guide] How to get easily in the new police car - Garry's Mod
Information 

Hello !!

Since Termin changed models of Police cars. You've with no doubt encountered problems for entering the new police car. This guide explains how to easily enter into this new and beautiful police car!

Watch the video below, simply.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oid8VR3H0TM
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 2 users Like Generation's post:
  • Bunchcrunch, Mr. Flaminator
How to clean windows?

OT: Thanks for the guide. Hopefully it'll be help in future police RPs.
The following 1 user Likes Joykill's post:
  • Generation
I couldn't even get in it with this method this afternoon ;O
Lovely accent Generation great guide aswell!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Or just press E anywhere in the driver's side, that work for me.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • TedInternationalLover
Oh my god, thank you very much. I was standing outside my police car for 38 minutes trying to get into it, now a couple days after I see this guide. I watched your guide on my phone while doing it step for step on my laptop. It only took me around 10 minutes this time, thank you very much!

It's good that we have people like you in this community, I especially liked your british accent in this video, very easy to understand.

Spoiler :
On-Topic: Was this really necessary? I mean, it looks like you put alot of effort into making this and those banner things. But in all seriousness, was this really necessary?

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Joykill
(06-18-2013, 08:20 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Or just press E anywhere in the driver's side, that work for me.

Well, it doesn't work for me. I have to be right where I was on the video to get in.

(06-18-2013, 08:26 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Oh my god, thank you very much. I was standing outside my police car for 38 minutes trying to get into it, now a couple days after I see this guide. I watched your guide on my phone while doing it step for step on my laptop. It only took me around 10 minutes this time, thank you very much!

It's good that we have people like you in this community, I especially liked your british accent in this video, very easy to understand.

Spoiler :
On-Topic: Was this really necessary? I mean, it looks like you put alot of effort into making this and those banner things. But in all seriousness, was this really necessary?

I felt I had to do it because I saw many people encountering this problem and ask Hungames and many people, they were with me today and I've (at least) been trying during 5 minutes to get in the car. Plus, it took me 5 minutes to do the Guide.
This is more of an trick, Not an guide.
(06-18-2013, 09:34 PM)Weecow Wrote: This is more of an trick, Not an guide.

Yeah, I agree. That's just I made it very fast. Didn't take care of the title & the pictures ...
Nice vid. althouhg i manage to just go in easiy by pressing e on the drivers side aswell.

Spoiler :
Love your accent

Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator