Inventory is still full!
I was buying 50 fish from a guy. I tooked 25 of them in my inventory. Then it says my inventory is full. Im donator so i had these small pockets but i didnt know how to use them so i clicked "Destroy All". Then i dropped a knife and tried to put more fishes in my inventory but it was still not working, so i bought 2!!! Shipments of small pockets
and used them all. Then i tried to put morere fish in my inventory but it STILL didnt worked!!! Does anyone know why my inventory space doesnt increase?? (Sorry for bad english)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51662349&b=8]
Feel free to give me some +rep if you want.
Well, first of all.
I am pretty sure that the 15 pockets you get are already unboxed and in use. Which means you already used the additional space in your inventory. So the only way to fix this problem would be to buy additional pockets in the market.
About the "Destroy All" isn't pretty self explanatory what this does?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
You destoy all pockets (you get big pockets as donator?) and that gave you -75 inventory space then.
If you then buy 2 shipment small pockets it only give you +50 imventory space. So you would not be able to pick up items.
So all in all. You did loose 25 inventory space by doing that.
Thanks for helping.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51662349&b=8]
Feel free to give me some +rep if you want.
If you wish to continue expanding your inventory size, buy medium pockets. Otherwise, question was answered.

Closed.
Regards,
aviator