Actually Roleplay on your server
(06-17-2013, 05:33 PM)Ne0ster Wrote: Damn im sorry you had such a bad experience playing on the server.. Several of the admins like to be arrogant and think they are superior. I suggest you stay out of this admins way to avoid trouble. Some of them really despise low hours too and its really hard to RP with them.. Try giving the server another try and maybe you will have a better experience? Smile

The FL team do not intend to act more superior than the players, we also do not "despise" low hour players, not at all. We try our best to help new players as that is one of our purposes. We are also open to players RPing with us, I try my best to make every RP open for others to join in.

I'm sure if the original poster made an unban request the banning administrator could explain in detail why they decided to ban him/her. Making a thread raging about the ban isn't going to resolve the issue at hand.
(06-17-2013, 06:48 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(06-17-2013, 05:33 PM)Ne0ster Wrote: Damn im sorry you had such a bad experience playing on the server.. Several of the admins like to be arrogant and think they are superior. I suggest you stay out of this admins way to avoid trouble. Some of them really despise low hours too and its really hard to RP with them.. Try giving the server another try and maybe you will have a better experience? Smile

The FL team do not intend to act more superior than the players, we also do not "despise" low hour players, not at all. We try our best to help new players as that is one of our purposes. We are also open to players RPing with us, I try my best to make every RP open for others to join in.

I'm sure if the original poster made an unban request the banning administrator could explain in detail why they decided to ban him/her. Making a thread raging about the ban isn't going to resolve the issue at hand.

Yes i said several.. Not all, you one of FLs really nice staff and i respect that Smile
The following 1 user Likes Ne0ster's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
(06-17-2013, 07:26 PM)Ne0ster Wrote:

Yes i said several.. Not all, you one of FLs really nice staff and i respect that Smile

It would be nice if players stopped saying "Oh, some admins abuse", "Several of my bans are admin abuse" and "Some admins are arrogant" without actually pointing fingers. Either (pardon my French) grow some balls to actually call them out for that (with sufficient evidence of course) or stop making generalized accusations for the hell of it.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Aing
(06-17-2013, 07:37 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:

It would be nice if players stopped saying "Oh, some admins abuse", "Several of my bans are admin abuse" and "Some admins are arrogant" without actually pointing fingers. Either (pardon my French) grow some balls to actually call them out for that (with sufficient evidence of course) or stop making generalized accusations for the hell of it.

grow some balls isn't french
learn french
The following 1 user Likes Astrid's post:
  • Harry Ford
Welcome to FL:RP Where minge problems become bigger and bigger and everything gets fucked up unless you got weapons and wanna get banned :3
(06-17-2013, 08:06 PM)Astrid Wrote:

learn french

It is an English phrase.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Disabled Angel
(06-19-2013, 03:40 PM)Aviator Wrote:
(06-17-2013, 08:06 PM)Astrid Wrote:
(06-17-2013, 06:48 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: The FL team do not intend to act more superior than the players, we also do not "despise" low hour players, not at all. We try our best to help new players as that is one of our purposes. We are also open to players RPing with us, I try my best to make every RP open for others to join in.

learn french

It is an English phrase.

liar
Quoted from Wikipedia:

Wikipedia Wrote:"Pardon my French" or "Excuse my French" is a common English language phrase ostensibly disguising profanity as French. The phrase is uttered in an attempt to excuse the user of profanity or curses in the presence of those offended by it under the pretense of the words being part of a foreign language.
Regards,
aviator
The following 2 users Like aviator's post:
  • ShareCrow, GeorgeTheBoy
(06-19-2013, 04:28 PM)Aviator Wrote: Quoted from Wikipedia:

Wikipedia Wrote:"Pardon my French" or "Excuse my French" is a common English language phrase ostensibly disguising profanity as French. The phrase is uttered in an attempt to excuse the user of profanity or curses in the presence of those offended by it under the pretense of the words being part of a foreign language.

rused