Company Of Heroes 2
Hey im thinking of buying Coh2 when it comes out. Anyone else thinking of getting it? If so add me on steam KPredeyes as I don't really have anyone else to play it with at the moment as none of my friends really like it.

See you soon perhaps,
KPredeyes
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Do you want to play in team or have someone as opponent? I kinda suck so I wouldnt recommend you to have me in the team, unless you want to be flanked by the enemies hahah.

I pre-ordered the game 2 months ago or so. Played the first one a lot when it was new but that was a long long time ago.
Just whatever i'm not so good myself.

Great game, hoping to make a forum clan for it.. your welcome to join when its done
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Okay will do.

As CoH veteran i must say that it's not worth to buy... not that many changes during 7+ (!!!!) years.
I still like it enough to play it and to me its changed a lot in the setup sort of way compared to Tales of Valor.

(06-12-2013, 06:33 PM)Freezak Wrote: As CoH veteran i must say that it's not worth to buy... not that many changes during 7+ (!!!!) years.

As someone who just got into it i guess after seven years it can get boring, but CoH 2 is the first that I've played and it seems pretty fun
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Kpred
That's correct, i'm just not that satisfied that after so many years i have to experience almost same, with some slight changes infact.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • dig
I've played Tales of Valor and the first one and I like them both but I think this one is a lot better. It's much easier to navigate round the menu now as I used to have to wait for ages trying to get into a game on the older ones as whenever you joined a game someone would either not ready up or kick you.