Servers updated and online
God, im keep getting this (NOTE-IceQl Fischer Timed Out!)
I've been trying to connect for 6 hours now. Please help.
(06-06-2013, 03:28 PM)Temar Wrote: garrys mod maybe running from steamapps/common for some people now and thats why you map isnt there

Yeah Garry's Mod is running from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod
I need someone to helpme over join.me or team viewer if can help me pm me or join the teamspeak server
[Image: dVVCKiG.png]
Kind Regards,
Kixsâ„¢
Thumbs Up 
(06-06-2013, 11:58 PM)kixs Wrote: I need someone to helpme over join.me or team viewer if can help me pm me or join the teamspeak server
Problem solved.
Well, i'm keep getting timed out, can someone help me.
I always get the auto disconnect problem when I join 2p and 33x..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(06-07-2013, 10:09 AM)myfloodify Wrote: I always get the auto disconnect problem when I join 2p and 33x..

Same happens to me ... When it connects and it's almost finished it sais : Disconnect: Time Out !
(06-07-2013, 11:15 AM)WeedMarley Wrote:
(06-07-2013, 10:09 AM)myfloodify Wrote: I always get the auto disconnect problem when I join 2p and 33x..

Same happens to me ... When it connects and it's almost finished it sais : Disconnect: Time Out !
Happened to me, as well. I don't think there is a solution to this yet. When I restarted Garry's Mod, it worked for me. Maybe I was lucky, I don't know. I even entered the cl_downloadall code, or whatever it was, but it was an unrecognized command.
How do i get textures is i dont have the game? I saw the guns and evreything before update?
(06-07-2013, 09:22 PM)ckcookie123 Wrote: How do i get textures is i dont have the game? I saw the guns and evreything before update?

Right click CSS, propitiates, verify all, or just lunch C SS