Coming soon...
I both agree and disagree with BlackDog on this one, about the SRU needing a van, seeing as whilst we in the UK use armoured vans occasionally they are generally for pre-planned operations and even then we use unmarked vans in general.

A specifically marked up car for fast response isn't a bad thing and at least the SRU are getting their own vehicle now. Especially as we have this in the UK

[Image: 6896453496_96d0e95dd9_h.jpg]

I think the ARV type response vehicle might be the reasoning behind it, not to say I wouldn't want a van, that'd be amazing but I understand the reasoning from a police point of view for marked up cars for the SRU.
The following 1 user Likes Eisenhorn's post:
  • D0ctor
I would love a van too, but as I am not modelling the vehicles, only player models and props, then I have to find one already made.
Looks phenomenal! Can't wait to see it in full fruition!
(06-04-2013, 11:18 PM)Termin Wrote: I would love a van too, but as I am not modelling the vehicles, only player models and props, then I have to find one already made.

Hmmmmm, anything in particular youd need? Raw model files and such to be used? Pre-existing model that you can change the texture to?

Put the word out there and youd be amazed to what legnths the community will go to to help
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Well if I have a working qc file, I can model anything, however decompiling vehicle models for me breaks, so I need all the raw files including the qc.
Theses look absolutely amazing, great job to everyone that worked on them! Can't wait to see them in-game!
These look absolutely beautiful, I hope to see them in game soon!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
These look fantastic. Great work!
Regards,
aviator
OMFFFFFG, CROWN VICS!

FUCK YEAH!
The following 1 user Likes Verenikin's post:
  • yarrrs
Fantastic! It's starting to look a bit more realistic, and is so beautiful.. anyways, i'd like a SRU van too. That would be freaking awesome, but the Hummer can also do the job though.
Tounge
The following 2 users Like Garryfish's post:
  • Floodify, AlienJack