[EC:PD] EvoCity Police Department
The following recruits still need to complete their raid training exercise:
  • Hermeyyy
  • Jarz
This is because I'd prefer your raid training to be done in groups of 3 or more to test how well you work in a team. When I did your training there wasn't enough recruits ready to do the exercise.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • yarrrs
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26300679
Steam name: [FL:RP] Joykill
Hours on server: 341
Ban count: 3
RP Points: 4
Why you wish to join: I've been away from Fearless for a while. I used to be in The Italian Mafia, but when I came back the clan was shut down. I often play as a police officer, and I suppose this is the perfect clan for my usual RP routines.
IG Name: Johnny Tears
Department you wish to Join: Patrol
Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules? Yes
Steam ID:
Steam name: Hungames
Hours on server: 300+
Ban count: unfortunately 7
RP Points: none
Why you wish to join: I want to join because I love doing police rp. Also I love doing it with people that won't just minge off and break rules when no admins are on.
IG Name: Marvel Jackman
Department you wish to Join: I wish to join the Patrol squad because I really like to be on the streets all over managing crime and other problems.
Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules? Yes.
stupid signature keeps breaking
Can I have Dubwub, Disabled, Link and George to contact me for training.
Just to note Ted, George is in Qatar for 2 weeks I believe.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Latest applications approved.

Please join the steam group by getting invited by a moderator or above

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ecpolicedepartment
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40340344
Steam name: [FL:RP] Alejandro
Hours on server :1155
Ban count: 4
RP Points: 22
Why you wish to join: I would love to protect and serve the police department. I'm loyal and well trained, and I'm great at teamwork.
IG Name: Mason J. Williams
Department you wish to Join: Traffic - Department Leader
Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules?
Yes I have read them and I will follow them.

Hope you allow me into the department.
-Mason J. Williams.
The following 1 user Likes Alejandro's post:
  • TedInternationalLover
Approved.
Advanced Pursuit Procedure's

So, you have made it through basic training. Now time for the harder stuff.

Terminology

Subject Vehicle - A subject vehicle is one that fulfils the criteria of a pursuit or is the subject of a pre-planned operation.

This means that if a vehicle matches the description given by a fellow officer, you have the right to stop the suspect for further questioning. If no clear/define evidence can be implemented onto the suspect then he/she MUST be released.

Boxing - Boxing is the tactical blocking in of a subject vehicle by surrounding it with a sufficient number of police vehicles to cause it to come to a gradual, controlled halt.

When using this tactic to bring a pursuit to an end.. Officers must be aware that it is a "controlled halt" this means that your car will gradually slow down and you will NOT just slam on the handbrake. When using this tactic it is advised that the pursuit is a code amber and three or more officers must be dispatched onto this pursuit.

Feeder Vehicle - A police vehicle not directly involved in the pursuit which has been strategically placed in order to maintain or direct a subject vehicle in a preferred direction, either to deploy a particular tactic or prevent access to an area whereby the level of risk would be increased. The positioning of any feeder vehicle must always be carefully considered in the light of a risk assessment by the vehicle driver.

Feeder Vehicles are a crucial role to a successful and effective persuit. The assigned vehicle will be placed strategically at vantage points. These such points could be an intersection between areas, or a point that the pursuit will HAVE to pass.

Tactical Contact -Tactical contact occurs when a police vehicle makes deliberate contact with a subject vehicle. It can have serious consequences. This tactic must only be carried out by suitably trained drivers in suitable police vehicles. It should be noted that tactical contact is a separate tactic to boxing.

Tactical contact should only be undertaken if the pursuit is a code amber. The contact should also be radio'd in before it is taken place to allow units to follow up on the contact and preform a static box maneuver, if the suspect vehicle has come to an abrupt halt.

[Image: Pit_maneuver.svg]

Pursuit Commander - The Pursuit Commander will be a suitably authorized officer, travelling within one of the pursuing vehicles and responsible for coordinating the tactics authorized for use in the management of a pursuit. This role is not rank based but will be undertaken by the person most appropriately placed to make any tactical decisions necessary. The Pursuit Commander should clearly identify themselves as such to all other officers engaged in the pursuit. However the decisions made by the assigned pursuit commander can be overruled by any of the higher ranks within the EC:PD - If present.

Keep in mind - The title of Pursuit Commander is not necessarily dependent upon rank or seniority. A currently authorized advanced driver who is either directly behind the subject vehicle or in the second pursuing vehicle and in sight of the subject vehicle and is capable of directing a tactical delivery, should perform the role.

Single crewed advanced drivers in suitable vehicles will only declare themselves as pursuit commander in exceptional circumstances and where possible, they will be replaced by a double crewed vehicle, crewed by suitably qualified officers as soon as practicable.

Training Elements

For a unit to successfully pass the advanced traffic training. They have to show understanding of each section above by demonstrating formally to your head of department and or a department leader your ability to conduct a mock pursuit using all the tactics and roles describe above.

You will be assessed on.

Ability to box maneuver a suspect vehicle while in a pursuit :
(Please note the unit must demonstrate there car being the lead car thus at the front of the suspect vehicle as well as at either side on another occasion.)

Your ability to be a feeder vehicle effectively:
(Please note all aspects of this will be considered. Such as; The position of the vehicle, their ability to keep in contact with other units and pursuit commander, aswell as their ability to control traffic from crossing into the "danger zone" by disallowing access to a nearby area.)

Your ability to use tactical contact to stop a fleeing vehicle:
(Please note this should carried out with reference to the diagram, However the point of contact can switch from both the front and back pivot point)

Your ability to effectively control the tactics of a pursuit as the assigned "Pursuit commander":
(Please note this scenario will need several units in training at once to allow the unit a feel for the full task that the pursuit commander will need to undertake.)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42365063
Steam name: HellShell
Hours on server: 624 Hours.
Ban count: 4.
RP Points: 8
Why you wish to join: For as long as I remember I've been interested in the police force, I enjoy roleplaying it realisticly and this clan seems to be perfect for me, I enjoy roleplaying as a police officer and it I have been able to practise for a long time on how to do this properly, realisticly and still follow the rules at the same time, I think I clan bring this clan a lot of RP and that the clan can bring me a lot too.
Now IC: Since I was a little kid, all I did was look out of the window, trying to spot the police officers driving around, catching bad guys, my dad was a police officer, he told me there was nothing better than being a police officer.

From that day on, I started getting more and more interested in the EC: PD, but instead of joining the force, I joined a security company, I was highly trained, I was able to kill some in 87 ways with a pistol, 39 with a shotgun, 17 with a rifle and assault rifle and could kill someone with my bare hands in 287 different ways. I served the company ( and at the same time my country ) for a good 4 years, untill it was enough, I was going to furfill my dream and become a police officer, I was very excited, I had to wait 2 years before I could start with the training due to the amount of people being huge, when I finally started, I was an outsider, and not because I was bad.. But due to me being the best, I finished after 2 hard years, I served the police force and after 5 years I moved here, to evocity, my birth place, the city where I was raised, the city where my father was born, raised, where he worked, where he lived... And where he got killed in a gunfight with the rebels.

My dream is now to work here in evocity, as a police officer, and I will not quit, not unless as they shoot 20 magazines through my body.
Department you wish to Join: Patrol Unit.
Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules? Yes I have.