Advanced Button (replacing the keypad)
(06-03-2013, 05:45 PM)Aviator Wrote: As long as keypad crackers and rams work. +Support.

if not, then I will not support this.

I agree with this.
+support

Better than keypads at Nexus where the secretary has to give out the code like 50 times when all it takes is for a cop/SS to get automatic access inside as he/she pleases.
Will kinda be a pain in the ass to add the whole policeforce if.. let's say.. you put this in Nexus, so I'd love if you could just select ie. The entire government with just one click, but this is a nice idea!

Definately a +support
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(06-04-2013, 01:06 PM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: Will kinda be a pain in the ass to add the whole policeforce if.. let's say.. you put this in Nexus, so I'd love if you could just select ie. The entire government with just one click, but this is a nice idea!

Definately a +support

Meh.

(06-03-2013, 05:16 PM)myfloodify Wrote: The owner of the advanced button can add another players so they can use this button as well (F2). You will also will be able to add different job groups, like "rebels" or "goverment" etc.. It will be crack-able and ram-able as regular keypads.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
+Support! Great idea.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
+ Support

It sounds great but how can people hack in the door? or you can have the button on the inside?
+ Support
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
+support
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Love it +support
+SUPPORT

Just awesome