Unban GIR
Your name: GIR

Your ban ID:32643

Banned by:[FL] Jokhah

Reason: "prop pushing minge"

Involved: [FL:RP] Uncle Ruckus, Lord Jacob the Bread Jesus, a friendly paramedic, average cops, a douche, oncoming traffic, and some kid who decided to troll us.

Why we should unban you: First, I would like to explain the reasoning behind my actions but to do so I must "set the stage" for the explanation to make sense. Basically, Ruckus, Jacob, and I were mobsters. We were patrolling the fine streets of the city being the criminals we are when Ruckus, our driver, stops for gas. Whilst it is filling, I decide to mingle with the locals and got out. Naturally, I get stuck in the Gas Station's ceiling. The Friendly Paramedic aids in freeing my by moving me with a prop. Unfortunately, she fails and Ruckus has to pull forward, get out, and help me. He does this and I'm freed. We return to the car and get in and then before Ruckus locks the doors this troll decides to join us and Ruckus and I decide that we are going to terrorize this troll for getting in; his mistake. We pull off and we start driving by the scene of an unfortunate, but hilarious, car accident. As we are driving this dumbass cop jumps out in front of us and in response another cop opens fire on us. Ruckus slams on the pedal and at this point we are on the run. We drive past some rebels who start firing and we are run off the road by some douche in a sports car, and then Ruckus crashes into a tree. I get out and start laying down suppressive fire at both the cops and rebels while Ruckus calms everyone in the car and attempts to get the car back on the road. Well, what had happened was on Ruckus' way back to the road his is hit by oncoming traffic and the car is stuck in the ground. I grab a prop and start hitting the car to unwedge it. This caused utter chaos and our car goes flying and the car that his us spirals off. The annoying troll is yelling "TAKE ME HOME, I WANT TO GO HOME" in our car while it flies through the air and then it hits the rebel base and everyone in it is extremely injured. Immediately, the guy that hit us starts saying "Prop push, prop push, prop push, prop push, prop push" in OCC. And now I've been hit by a bullet, so I start sprinting back to the car while Ruckus is yelling "Come on! Come on!" and I'm about a foot away from the car when I'm disconnected and I see "You've been banned: prop pushing minge". This concludes the justifying of the whole thing. Now, for the reasons why I should be unbanned: First off, what I did was an accident and I feel that because of this 13 days of no FL:RP is too far. Second, I know now what should have been done; Ruckus and I should've got out of the car and ended the rebels and the cops before I started pushing the car with props. If I had WAITED to fix the car, the whole thing would've been avoided and I'd be happily farming my contraband right now. And finally, I show that I am dedicated and eager to play again by researching to find the website and making an account and dealing with steam and typing this huge ass ban appeal and putting my pride aside by saying that I recognize what I did wrong.

I'll try to get Ruckus or Jacob to get on here and confirm this story later.

I've now done all I can and I leave my judgement to you.
Sorry friend, the car wasn't stuck, it drove towards UM, then turned around and started driving towards industrial. You had a blue barrel and were swinging it wildly at the car, the passenger of the car even told the driver to run you over. Nice story though.

On a side note, I had been following you for about 30 minutes due to reports of you smashing someone's props with your own.
No, its very true! Ask anyone. Perhaps you saw a different incident? Hypothetically speaking, if I had randomly started prop pushing some guys car, you don't think 13 days is too long of a punishment?

EDIT : Also, I don't recall prop pushing at any other time, other than times needed. I'm not sure what the other people saw, but as I recall, the only other time I had a prop outside of my personal area(s) was with a blue barrel near a tunnel. I thought it was a trash can and I was "pimpin'" out the tunnel, you see. This was near the Rebel's place. They may have thought I was prop pushing, due to my physgun_wheelspeed was 10000, as I was having a prop war in another server. Along with the excessive lag the server was having that day, which I'm sure you know about, as there was a period in which there was major lag for ~5 minutes. Sorry for any confusions. The story posted is very true, though, you must have misunderstood what happened, or the lag caused you to see things differently.
I'm a verrrrry new player, though, and I really think that banning me for 2 weeks is a bit much. I understand that I have to learn what I "did wrong," but out of 100+ players, who also disrespect the players and do not follow rules such as FearRP, I don't think that amount of ban time is justified.
I kinda thought the huge ban time was a bit reasonable, you nearly killed the annoying British kid that wouldn't shut the hell up in the car.
(06-02-2013, 09:42 PM)Uncle Ruckuss Wrote: I kinda thought the huge ban time was a bit reasonable, you nearly killed the annoying British kid that wouldn't shut the hell up in the car.

You gave me the orders, sergeant.
No, you wanted to commit suicide, and I told you how that was against the rules. And then you proceeded to attack the broken car with a barrel when I told you we should just kill the damn police.
You broke the rules, you have basically admitted to you, your witness even supports your ban reasoning. Denied