BR - homophobic Language
Name of player:[FL:RP]avengedfilmshd

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:59533044

Time in GMT:23:35

Server:v33x

Summary:using homophobic terms in ooc to insult another player.

Evidence:
[Image: 3B0134E5BAC65895D9539D0CF44782FEB3F6427A]
He meant it as in a pile of sticks. Not a homosexual.
in the context that would have made no sence at all calling him a pile of twigs, we'll let the admins decide.
Ok, so in a time of extreme rule breaking in the server, I get angry. How does "***" instantly mean homophobic? I have nothing against gay people. I am quite sure that word has nothing to do with people who like the same sex. Wouldn't it make sense to report the more severe crimes going on anyways? Like the fact I was RDMed, CDMed, Randomly cuffed, and tased within 15 minutes of that message. (Which I will report soon)
(05-29-2013, 11:53 PM)AvengedFilmsHD Wrote: Ok, so in a time of extreme rule breaking in the server, I get angry. How does "***" instantly mean homophobic? I have nothing against gay people. I am quite sure that word has nothing to do with people who like the same sex. Wouldn't it make sense to report the more severe crimes going on anyways? Like the fact I was RDMed, CDMed, Randomly cuffed, and tased within 15 minutes of that message. (Which I will report soon)
indeed i have made three other BR's not including this one, however if this is not considerd homophobic you will not get a ban so there is no need to worry but if it is then you should re-think your attitude.
(05-30-2013, 12:03 AM)Tyki Mikk Wrote:
(05-29-2013, 11:53 PM)AvengedFilmsHD Wrote: Ok, so in a time of extreme rule breaking in the server, I get angry. How does "***" instantly mean homophobic? I have nothing against gay people. I am quite sure that word has nothing to do with people who like the same sex. Wouldn't it make sense to report the more severe crimes going on anyways? Like the fact I was RDMed, CDMed, Randomly cuffed, and tased within 15 minutes of that message. (Which I will report soon)
indeed i have made three other BR's not including this one, however if this is not considerd homophobic you will not get a ban so there is no need to worry but if it is then you should re-think your attitude.

Personally I find that word a new meaning in these times. For me and p much everyone I know it means another word of "Douchebag"

It has nothing to do with homosexuals. I often call people that word, but I mean nothing about homosexuality. As I said, another word for "Douchebag" but that's up to the admins to decide.
Like I said, when times get hectic, I get angry. And I'm also getting mad at the fact that whenever no admins are on, everybody seems to try to break rules.Tounge Sorry if anything offended you.
(05-30-2013, 12:06 AM)Zeyon Wrote:

Personally I find that word a new meaning in these times. For me and p much everyone I know it means another word of "Douchebag"

It has nothing to do with homosexuals. I often call people that word, but I mean nothing about homosexuality. As I said, another word for "Douchebag" but that's up to the admins to decide.

Yes I agree, "faggo*" has pretty much taken on a new meaning. Don't think he should get banned over this petty crime.
Denied.

Rule break is minor and player received warning