Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP]NOBL3 FrOsT

Your ban ID: 28724

Banned by: NLR, Last Chance

Reason: I was ban for being a immature little child. Even I admit to it. I was a desecrate to the fearless rp players. I feel really ashamed and upset about what I have done. I really miss role playing with my brother. I broke the rules I was stupid and really immature that day. I thought everything was a joke I have learned threw all this testing that life is suppose to be taken seriously and in this game I wasn't taken it seriously. I'm sorry and I know i'm not suppose to say this it says but I think its necessary for me to apologize for my actions.

Involved: [FL]Grub I'm sorry grub for making you have to ban me. It was my fault and I should of never did what I did. I think it was necessary you ban me.

Why we should unban you: I think I should be unban because I really miss the fearless rp role playing and job I had. I really miss riding my car around and role playing with cafe and all my friends. Rebels and Corleone's. I loved playing this. I really made a wrong immature decision to fool around with my friends. I thought it was all a joke and now I know how serious rping is to you guys and I want to follow and help enforce the rules. If you have to put a moderator on me to watch my actions in till I have for filled the necessary needs to play the game again. I really just want to get back into the game and play with all of you awesome people again. I know this is like a sorry note but I don't know what else to say to you to get your attention. It has been 2 months since ban. I'm really sorry to all of you. SoulRipper, Killjoy and all the other admins. I am especially sorry to [FL]Grub for breaking the rules on your watch. I accept that you ban me. I know I have been ban alot and I am going to take everything very serious and mature now. If you give me a chance the first time I log in i'm going to read the rules 2 times to make sure I am going to follow and know them this time. I will learn and respect the admins decisions and rules of the servers.
You've had far too many chances to improve. I should of made this a permanent ban instead, but I believe in giving people that last final chance. You've had in total 18 chances. That is way more than enough to learn from your mistakes. I have no intention and or plan to even dare think about lowering your ban. Then add the fact you posted a childish abuse thread on me for this ban. You are not in good standing and if you plan to stay with the community, you'll reread the rules over the next six months. Simply saying sorry won't help your situation either because you've had so many chances to improve. You're on your final chance and that's the end of it.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub