Firing squad
(05-29-2013, 12:36 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Meh, not impressed.

I am sorry if I didn't impress you sir. I will do my best to impress you the next time is see you... If you or any other admin (cept for Narcotic and some of the moderators) would ever bother to come on to v2p. I have only seen a handfull of admins on the server since I got back and I think that was 3-4 months ago.

(05-29-2013, 10:15 PM)professional_instinct Wrote:
(05-29-2013, 08:00 AM)Fillehh Wrote: I didn't say that this was an RP now did I?
So what if they did their job? If someone ordered someone to fire upon innocent people for coming near then the people that shot deserve to die.
First we tortured them and then they had to face the firing squad.

I don't care what anyone thinks about this. No rules were broken and the people had fun. So if you want to come here and make your shitty comments about if you it was right or wrong then GO FOR GOLD. I could not give less.

Wait a sec so this is not a RP? then why did you post it in the "Roleplay" section of the forum?

Please tell me where else I should post this and I will re-post it there.

Yea, it was an assholish thing to do.
Maybe no rules were broken but killing these 2 SS wasn't even funny, or clever. They were doing their job, and after the person who ordered them died, still you executed them. This is just shit.
(05-30-2013, 10:21 AM)Warior135 Wrote:

Yea, it was an assholish thing to do.

Alright, let me correct myself:

Great job on outnumbering and executing two SRU agents!
Yeah i also wonder how the hell it fits "Roleplay" section on the forum.