Unban Request
Your name: Nazzzzz Cheese

Your ban ID: 32127
Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: My little brother wich knew my steam Password and play's G Mod on ur servers apparently was Dumb enough to scam a player.

Involved: No1 else was involved but my brother

Why we should unban you: Hey there, so I just got back from University to find out that my younger brother got my G mod account banned on your server, apparently he Scammed some1 for a car?
So i changed my password told him he could never play on the account ever again and he seemed okay with it ... So if only i could ask for a second chance on ur servers, wich i actually really enjoy after a hard week of alot of stress. I'd give whatever my brother took from the person he stole to ... And once again i really enjoy ur servers so please give my account a second chance nothing like this will ever happen again ... I'm very very sorry for his actions. This will not happen ever again so if u could reconsider the ban i'd very much like apreciate it.
Your account is your own responsibility. Your account was used to break rules, so that's your responsibility.
This account scammed me for 150k, and whoever was using the account seemed to know his way around the server only too well. He also seemed to know alot about the cars, and how to reason pretty well. (Also your grammar is appalling!)
I really could not care less whether you did it or your brother. (And if you are at university, you should have better grammar and spelling) And out of the hundreds of servers on G Mod, how did he manage to pick THIS exact one - your favorite server?
Appeal denied. Scamming is under zero tolerance.