Unban Request: mg_sw
Name: mg_sw

Ban ID: 32110

Banned by: [FL:M] spartanjunior31

Reason: Propkill (Accidental)

Involved: Cop and an arrested man was on the middle street, i thought as many experiance with arrest on the street, alot of car accidents. I Went to the cop and the arrested guy and said (Everything said here is not 100% accuret quotes, but the main things said is there) "Its not safe here, talk over the other side of the street" The cop didnt say anything but the other guy just started to yell at me so i hade an idea. I stunned and used a prop to push him to the side, but he got killed while i moved him and the moderator was besides me and brought me to a rooftop on a building and he said "Why did you propkill him?" and i said "It was an accident..." and told him what i did and said "You need to cool off" i expected it to be 10-35 min but insted, i got a 24 hour ban

Reason for Unban: it is an exatriated amount of hours for a accidentle propkill and i have asked a friend to talk to the moderator, he said hes sorry that i got an 24 hour ban but couldnt unban me for unknown reasons (He left)

Other: If i dont get Unbanned in the next 2 hours (19:00 GMT) Then this Unban is usless. Also, the moderator who banned me should be warned by an admin for exesive amount of banned hours (Administation Abusive)
Even if what you said is true, proppushing anyone like that is simply moronic.