Unban request on kkiller4
Your name: kkiller4

Your ban ID: 31854

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: BRA: Prop blocking (Extended 3rd prop block ban)

Involved: the people who saw it were Hillerbear and Sitext.

Why we should unban you: The thing is that he and some friends were having a base. basically his friend placed half and he placed the rest, but later on, his friend had to leave. Then when he logged off half of the base disapeared, and that includes the keypad. As proof that he is not lying: he can get his friend on the server and if you could unban him for a short time, he can show you that they both have half of the dupe.

The reason why I am posting this is because he has login problems on the forums. Every time he tries to log in it says ''Your Steam account has already been used for another forum account.''.

With kind regards,
Pringled.
Im confused here.

So you were 50/50 on a base and one of you got off so the keypad disappeared?

But if he disconnected and the keypad disappeared they fading door would of as well and then the propblock would not be there?
I'm the other friend kkiller4 based with.
When we built the base he added me to his buddy list. Then he asked me to create the keypads, buttons and fading doors while he put up some other walls around the base.
After hours of playing I then had to go to bed, and logged off.

[/font]
I must admit that I only know the bigger part of the story, but I think there was either a problem with certain props not disapearing when Petrus disconnected or (a more fair assumption) is that as soon as he disconnected someone filmed the base that was now a propblock while kkiller did not even get the time to respond to this. A minor misunderstanding, but it hurt noone in my eyes so a two weeks ban seems a tad too high.
You are the one basing its your responsibility. The time had its reason.

Denied.