Server technical problem [Edit: backup server launched]
Great! Even a backup server would do. I just wana play! The server's practically my LIFE
Quite happy about the downtime if I have to say. It's letting me get important work and stuff done!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
True... It is letting me get on with a bit of unfinished uni work, You go?
It has enabled me to study for my Geography, Physics and Chemistry exams tomorrow. Would still have liked half an hour on it though.
Regards,
aviator
Backup server will be ready in an hour. Thanks to donations this was possible.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • imurwife, equal, Megsy, Weecow
Eh just got through one half day of exams, last half day for exams and school tomorrow but I feel confident even if I didn't study xD but that's just me, rest of you guys should be studying also if you're having trouble. Still good luck everybody with their exams and to you Aviator, finish those exams like its nothing!
I had a good time eating my cookies while in my office, but then Jokhah had to come in and steal them...
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:43896370&b=11]

(05-22-2013, 07:11 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Backup server will be ready in an hour. Thanks to donations this was possible.

Boohya!
[Image: Fearless_zps97f74ad6-1_zpsec06b838.png]
Fights fought, win or lose
Injustice is yours to choose.
(05-22-2013, 07:11 PM)imurwife Wrote: Eh just got through one half day of exams, last half day for exams and school tomorrow but I feel confident even if I didn't study xD but that's just me, rest of you guys should be studying also if you're having trouble. Still good luck everybody with their exams and to you Aviator, finish those exams like its nothing!

Thank you. Currently doing Chemistry revision. Sad
Regards,
aviator
Good job SoulRipper! and you'll pull through aviator Tounge
I had a good time eating my cookies while in my office, but then Jokhah had to come in and steal them...
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:43896370&b=11]

On the backup server , will you have your old gear, and will it stay persistent over to the normal server?