BR on a PropPusher
Name of player: Sanik

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:9678560

Time in GMT: I do not recall the time

Server: v2p

Summary: Well, he was the president and I was the SRU, I came to protect him down at the lake when he went berserker on me with his prop, not sure why.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEK9oncQOFg
Well we were freinds so we played on the server while nobody were on and i was like "Dude go away go away" So i pushed you becuase we had fun... And now you're blackmailing me with a video of us having fun... **** you dude
(05-21-2013, 01:34 PM)Alpha_Adam Wrote: Well we were freinds so we played on the server while nobody were on and i was like "Dude go away go away" So i pushed you becuase we had fun... And now you're blackmailing me with a video of us having fun... *** you dude

I wouldn't call it having much fun.. I didn't enjoy it.
(05-21-2013, 01:35 PM)Criffen Wrote:
(05-21-2013, 01:34 PM)Alpha_Adam Wrote: Well we were freinds so we played on the server while nobody were on and i was like "Dude go away go away" So i pushed you becuase we had fun... And now you're blackmailing me with a video of us having fun... *** you dude

I know and you told me after and i said sorry dude... And now you're blackmailing me telling me you want 100k or else you would post it well... I enjoy my ban if thats how its gonna end... Idiot >.< We used to be friends and now you're are a douchebag Cya

Oh i remember more of why i did it not only becuase we were friends but also becuase you rammed so it fell off if i remember clearly so i would have a little friendly no players on revenge but you werent really my friend huh.. What a douchebag anti - friendly friend and blackmailer you been
(05-21-2013, 01:37 PM)Alpha_Adam Wrote:

I know and you told me after and i said sorry dude... And now you're blackmailing me telling me you want 100k or else you would post it well... I enjoy my ban if thats how its gonna end... Idiot >.< We used to be friends and now you're are a douchebag Cya

Oh i remember more of why i did it not only becuase we were friends but also becuase you rammed so it fell off if i remember clearly so i would have a little friendly no players on revenge but you werent really my friend huh.. What a douchebag anti - friendly friend and blackmailer you been

Okay 1. I've never tried blackmailing you, I barely know who you are, I feel you must've mistaken me for someone else.
2. Did you know that offensive language only makes it even worse for yourself? It even makes you sound like a child.
3. I am not here to arque with you about this, we will wait for an admin to make his decision.
(05-21-2013, 01:42 PM)Criffen Wrote:
(05-21-2013, 01:37 PM)Alpha_Adam Wrote:

Okay 1. I've never tried blackmailing you, I barely know who you are, I feel you must've mistaken me for someone else.
2. Did you know that offensive language only makes it even worse for yourself? It even makes you sound like a child.
3. I am not here to arque with you about this, we will wait for an admin to make his decision.

Okay 1. Stop lying you kept calling me over skype blackmailing me to do as you said.. (Sad i didnt record it)

2. Did you know i dont care since im not your friend anymore and you're my enemy now

3. Well lets wait and see I dont even think its gonna be denied so.. Cya
If im gonna be 100% right im not 100% sure why i did it.. Im atleast 90% sure
(05-21-2013, 02:55 PM)Alpha_Adam Wrote: If im gonna be 100% right im not 100% sure why i did it.. Im atleast 90% sure

Well you did it anyways, why do you keep arqueing with me?
(05-21-2013, 04:00 PM)Criffen Wrote:
(05-21-2013, 02:55 PM)Alpha_Adam Wrote: If im gonna be 100% right im not 100% sure why i did it.. Im atleast 90% sure

Becuase i dont get it... You blackmail me with something that wasnt supposed to be evil against you... But as a joke... Thats why i keep argueing
(05-21-2013, 04:02 PM)Alpha_Adam Wrote:
(05-21-2013, 04:00 PM)Criffen Wrote:

Becuase i dont get it... You blackmail me with something that wasnt supposed to be evil against you... But as a joke... Thats why i keep argueing

Allright, you're coming with a lot of odd comments now which is not related to the BR, if you wanna talk to me please send me some PM's