Laptop - HDMI - TV = Nope
Exclamation 
I am trying to connect my Laptop to my TV with an HDMI and its not working i tryed the recommended stuff witch is powering dow both things and turning TV on and then Laptop that didn't work i dont know why but it says theres No Signal, the cables are connected as good as they can be i tryed switching them arround nothing happend... I am thinking i need drivers or something but i didn't have any before and it worked so i dont get it, Please help me ;_;
This should help! hope you have windows 7
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windo...-projector
RIP in Pepperonis.
(05-21-2013, 10:38 AM)ToasTie Wrote: This should help! hope you have windows 7
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windo...-projector

I do have Win 7 but it doesn't seem to help Sad
This is "Community & Server Information" You should put this one in tech center.
You need to press FN + one of the buttons on top with a screen change logo
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Make sure you select HDM1 (or whatever port it is plugged into) on the TV.
Then try pressing The WINDOWS key and P at the same time. A window should pop up. Then choose "Duplicate Screen" or "Expand Screen". Whatever you want.

If the windows + p key doesn't do anything, try typing in Start: "Connect to a projector".

This is the way I do it aswell.
Hope that helped.

[Image: windows%20duplicate%20image.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Theblackshadowofgod's post:
  • Mr. Flaminator
(05-21-2013, 02:47 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: Make sure you select HDM1 (or whatever port it is plugged into) on the TV.
Then try pressing The WINDOWS key and P at the same time. A window should pop up. Then choose "Duplicate Screen" or "Expand Screen". Whatever you want.

If the windows + p key doesn't do anything, try typing in Start: "Connect to a projector".

This is the way I do it aswell.
Hope that helped.

[Image: windows%20duplicate%20image.jpg]

No no no, i know how to connect it and what i need to do but the problem is that when i do all that stuff it still doesn't work D:

(05-21-2013, 12:39 PM)Mahti Wrote: This is "Community & Server Information" You should put this one in tech center.

Sorry i didn't know >.<