"IT's A TRAP"
Hello guys, I'm new on the forum, but I have around 90h on fearless servers. I decided to start talking on the forum to post some funny stuff I found through my experience, and because I find sad to see that the most popular topic on a RP forum is the BR section.

The stuff I'll show you here was made on the 23th of may during the night, while there were less than 10 people on V2P.
I was fishing on the Lake when I saw some people doing "stuff" around. Because I start to understand classic tricks and attitudes from greedy guys, I decided to set up a simple trap:

I bought the second closest house from the lake, I built a second Keypad door to hide half of its content, and I put nothing else in the shelter than a note saying "Say Hi to the camera behind you". While doing this, I knew that people around the lake were telling themselves "hahaha I'll catch yo contra!". And yes, that worked perfectly:

I went for fishing, while keeping an eye on my house. The 3-4 guys around noticed that I was aware of the risk, that's why I got 2 murder attempts: Tranquilizer, Backstabing. Even a poor blackmarket dealer fishing next to me got killed instead of me in the two occasions! RIP²

But one guy couldn't wait and simply lockpick my door and started to crack the keypad, when I reach my house, he was inside the shelter:
[Image: rp_evocity2_v2p0001.jpg]
photo libre

The end of the story was that I left him going out, telling him about my plan. The only thing he could tell me was to give me a shot (see my hp) and $100 as compensation. Hahaha again.
[Image: rp_evocity2_v2p0003.jpg]
Hébergeur d'images
I think this kind of stories are better than BR. Try it ! It is a funny and effective experience to do. You can even get some free stuff when they kill each other to get inside your home.

Have fun, cya
Jaka

The following 1 user Likes Jacaramba's post:
  • Callos
http://www.myinstants.com/instant/its-a-trap/
The following 2 users Like Mr.Crucket's post:
  • Jacaramba, Commander Fi5h
Didn't really get the humour in the story, but i understood what you were doing.
He must have been very disappointed upon finding that note.
Regards,
aviator
Lawl.
Kind Regards,
Floodify