Fultzy - Denied BR despite having clear evidence
Name: Zeyon

Time/Date: 05-17-2013, 06:47 PM CEST

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50352081 (I think this is him) otherwise his Forum profile is http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?act...e&uid=3160

Name of Administrator: Fultzy

Evidence: My Banrequest thread - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=31818

Right. I tried to PM him regarding why he decided to close my BR to clear up some confusion, but that was 2 days ago I belive and still no reply. This might not be considered abuse, but Im really clueless why he denied the BR. In my video, you can clearly see him RDMing me as a president, you even see his name.

But all he said in the post was "Denied." Which doesn't really explain much, does it?
If there was a good reason to deny my BR, so be it. Im fine with that, but I just want to clear up my confusion. Thanks.
Let me remind you that creating an admin abuse topic is not to "clear up your confusion". I don't believe that one denied ban request is abuse, cause I don't quite see where he has abused his administrator powers to advantage himself or others.

If he doesn't reply to your PMs himself, I suggest you consult a supervising administrator.
I don't believe in this case it's abuse
But abuse can happen with things like ban requests
Eg denied when should of been approved because he's a friend sort of thing
First admin abuse Sad

Anyway you ordered your SRU to constantly taze these people. You were promoting police brutality (Well SRU Brutality)

Sanik even said he went over the line with tazes. You were at fault for ordering this and in return you were murdered.

You also do not make an admin abuse to "Clear things up" All I did was deny your ban request because I did not see valid proof to give out a ban on these players.
(05-19-2013, 12:38 PM)Fultzy Wrote: First admin abuse Sad

Anyway you ordered your SRU to constantly taze these people. You were promoting police brutality (Well SRU Brutality)

Sanik even said he went over the line with tazes. You were at fault for ordering this and in return you were murdered.

You also do not make an admin abuse to "Clear things up" All I did was deny your ban request because I did not see valid proof to give out a ban on these players.

They threw molotovs at me before that and harassed me, but okay.

But yeah, I didnt know where to post this, since you didn't reply on my PM.
Closed, no abuse noted.