Unban Request
Your name: Twist3d Matrix |SCP-173|

Your ban ID: 31995

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: Prop Surfing

Involved: Just me. And a door.

Why we should unban you: So I think he got this all wrong, and he didn't even question me, I just walked 3 steps and got banned, and I have to explain it. So there was this giant wooden bridge thing stretching from the Coreloen's house all the way to I didn't get to the end of it because I got banned, and I went to open my camera to take a picture and post a ban RQ, but I have my Spawn Menu set to Y, and I opened it and accidentally hit the door on it, and it spawned, and I saw a polic car was coming my way, So I was going to move it out of he/she's way, and I hit myself and flew, opened OOC to explain to the guy next to me what had just happened, and |BANNED|.
[Image: c9judMf.jpg]

This is why you are banned.
(05-19-2013, 03:02 AM)Fultzy Wrote: [Image: c9judMf.jpg]

This is why you are banned.

I had no Idea THAT was what you were talking about. That was from a guy propblocking my door like 2 days ago, and no admins were on, so I tried to use a chair to get through it, ended on the roof, and I did that every time, falling off and dying, so this time I tried to get down without dying, and It worked, but my room was still propblocked, and he snapped a screenshot of me. I am requesting that I am unbanned on account of me attempting to attend to my money printers Cheese! And btw, I saw the original ban RQ , and I wasn't a Police Sergant, and I don't think anyone else had a house in that complex at the time.
All I see from this is you having a prop in the sky and a guy falling from it. You or not this is against the rules because you allowed him to prop surf or climb on your prop.

Denied.