[Coming Soon] Fight Caves
The "Fight Caves" are where two players are put into a cage, and will fight to the death, to see who the better fighter is. The winner of the fight will receive a percentage of the profits gained from the admission fees.

Once we get going we will hold championships as well, which will have a very large cash prize for the winner overall. We will post all the names of championship winners on the control wall of the pin.

We will have 5 spots for permanent fighters, meaning you will pay $100 once, and always have a spot to reserve when you play.

It will take place on v33x.

Admissions:
$100 - Permanent Fighter
$50 - Challenger
$25 - Guest Admission

Here are the pictures of what I have built up so far. Keep in mind it's nowhere near 100% completion.

Entrance:
[Image: FB49605441757FA7556D2010227FAC676993AF1C]

Pin:
[Image: 240EEC198B4A7009567ECCBAE8D07E2881E0F814]

---
Staff:
General Manager - Me (Bob Redneck)
Fighter 1 -
Fighter 2 -
Fighter 3 -
Fighter 4 -
Fighter 5 -
Its nice, but you should work on materials used and other things to make it better
Good Luck
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Yes I agree with DigDug definitely fix it up to work but focus on aesthetics. Make it look nice and experiment with different materials. Really try to show us something that hasn't been done before! Put lots of work into it, don't just throw it out there.
The following 1 user Likes Rolorox's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Here are a few tips, in order to help you make this look better.

1. Realism is the key to a good event. Make sure that you have not got unrealistic materials on your props, as that will make it look rather strange. If you are using a fence for example, leave the fence as it is.

2. Add more props. The image that you have showed me appears to be rather basic. In order to improve on this, if i was in your shoes i would add more props. (Crates, Damaged walls, Barrels, Debris etc).

3. Make sure that when the event is taking place, you announce it in the advert, by using the /advert command. This will mean that it will announce to people that are currently on the server that your event is taking place and it will mean that they will come and check it out.

Hopefully some of the information i have given you will be beneficial to your event, and i cannot wait to see it!
Thanks guys, I used this little "beta" model I guess you could say to test the idea, I advert'ed it a few times, and only people that showed up were cops to ask what I was building, and minges that glitched into it without paying, so I do need to work out a few things.