Ill...
Drink water and take rest.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I wouldn't rely on information given by Fearlessians regarding diagnosing illnesses; someone will probably say you have Lyme's disease and that you have to dial 999 immediately...

Just sounds like the flu. Rest, take some painkillers and wait for it to pass out of your system. Keep yourself hydrated.
Best advice,

Get as much rest as you can and Plenty of liquid
(05-19-2013, 06:43 AM)Aviator Wrote: Remember, don't take Aspirin under the age of 16. Best to have Paracetamol. Have some soup, drink water and tea, relax.

You cant / shouldnt take aspirin under the age of 16?

You guys must have a much stronger aspirin in UK / USA cause here in Sweden we can take aspirin from the age of... 12+ if im not mistaken
Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator

(05-19-2013, 01:01 PM)BlueLiquid Wrote:
(05-19-2013, 06:43 AM)Aviator Wrote: Remember, don't take Aspirin under the age of 16. Best to have Paracetamol. Have some soup, drink water and tea, relax.

You cant / shouldnt take aspirin under the age of 16?

You guys must have a much stronger aspirin in UK / USA cause here in Sweden we can take aspirin from the age of... 12+ if im not mistaken

It's just not recommended because you can get Reye's syndrome if you take it during your childhood (0-16), Aspirin doesn't cause it, but the things in aspirin will have an reaction to your disease.

Although if you've been given permission by a doctor and given limits being under 16, then you're alright.
Thanks to most of you for giving me some useful remedies and advice.

I've started feeling a little better after taking some painkillers, keeping hydrated and getting some rest.

Just hope this damn Flu leaves my system soon, got School tomorrow..

Again, thanks everyone Smile.
If you think about it, what a strange looking word is Ill
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Ill, Unwell, Sick, whatever you want to call it Wink.
"ill" "i'll" "I'm ill." "I'm i'll." That ' Makes a huge difference.
Out of curiosity, in what sentence would you say "I'm I'll" ?