Ban Request - Criffen & Vanille (President RDM)
Exclamation 
Name of player: Criffen and Vanille

SteamID: Criffen's ID: STEAM_0:0:36288033
Vanille's ID: STEAM_0:0:53170816

Time in GMT: 13:45-50 CEST

Server: v2p

Summary: I'll try to explain as much as possible.

It was around 13:00 CEST when I joined v2p. The server was pretty empty, with just maybe 3 players playing atm. I thought it might be fun to try president for the first time, so I went president. I buildt a security toll on my level, buildt an office for me too. Then I heard the elevator coming up. It was 2 doctors, which was Criffen and Vanille. I told them Im not reciving any visitors so long the city don't have any police or SS. The wen't away. A few minutes later, I heard the elevator once again. When I was about to go out there, I saw one of them throwing a molotov at my defenses. I said "Nice random molotov" They didn't respond. At this point I had been the president maybe.. 15 minutes? I had made some basic laws until more people joined. Then someone went SS. He suggested we leaving the city as it wasn't safe. Just as we got down to the lobby, his riot shield got hit by a bullet. Then I got hit by one, it was a tranq dart. I took a screenshot of that, which I will post in the evidence.
After that we rushed for the front doors, which Criffen was standing. The SS told him to move away. He was just talking gibberish, typical minge speak. The SS told him to back off, when he didn't he was tazed. The SS woke him up, told him to back off once again. After maybe 5 times, he tazed him and we drove off to the city lake. Once we got to the lake, the SS spawned a boat in which we would hide. Not long after I head a gunshot, we were under fire from snipers on the road above. Soon the SS officer died. Then I heard someone go into the water. Thats were I died to Criffen and my first try to play president ends.

Great first try, yeah? Getting killed for no reason other than they were bored. Seriously, they even admited to killing me for the only reason than the SS tazing the man out front. (Cant remember if it was Criffen or Vanille).

The thing is Im wondering why they threw the molotov then, because there were no SS back then, and I had been president for maybe 15 minutes.

Evidence: I caught my murder on tape, showing Criffen taking the killing blow on me.

(It's me and a friend speaking in the background on skype)
http://youtu.be/DHrPuKjCj2g

Also, here's a photo album with evidence
http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/MikeAn...%20Request
We did try to explain you in the OOC chat afterwards why we did it, but okay I will repeat it here, your SRU Commander/Sergeant, continuously tazed me, woke me up, tazed me, woke me up, and you seemed to be the one ordering it.. Now I do not have it on tape but it can be found in the logs, the SRU was Sanik, now I am trying to blame it all on him, but we only killed you to get our vengeance this was a standard raid nothing but that..

Oh and the ''gibberish, typical minge speak'' Was actually me tryna RP as a mentally challenged person, I even tried talking sense to you about lowering the taxes so I could afford my medicine, now when your SRU started tasing me, I cried out as I would in real life because ''Dat shit hurts''

Anyways, what we did was completely justified, (According to server rules that is, ofcourse it is illegal in game) So I do not see what we did wrong there

And your pictures, no we did not tranq you, I do not know who did it but we didn't, you didn't even get the person who actually shot you? And as a last addition, you said it was 2 doctors who molotoved you, how could it be us? You can clearly in the video see that I am a civilian..
(05-17-2013, 12:41 PM)Criffen Wrote: We did try to explain you in the OOC chat afterwards why we did it, but okay I will repeat it here, your SRU Commander/Sergeant, continuously tazed me, woke me up, tazed me, woke me up, and you seemed to be the one ordering it.. Now I do not have it on tape but it can be found in the logs, the SRU was Sanik, now I am trying to blame it all on him, but we only killed you to get our vengeance this was a standard raid nothing but that..

Is that a reason to kill the president? I think not. You didn't even say anything afterwards, besides he told you to back off, but you kept being a minge doing dumb sounds instead of actually talking with us.
(05-17-2013, 12:44 PM)Zeyon Wrote:
(05-17-2013, 12:41 PM)Criffen Wrote: We did try to explain you in the OOC chat afterwards why we did it, but okay I will repeat it here, your SRU Commander/Sergeant, continuously tazed me, woke me up, tazed me, woke me up, and you seemed to be the one ordering it.. Now I do not have it on tape but it can be found in the logs, the SRU was Sanik, now I am trying to blame it all on him, but we only killed you to get our vengeance this was a standard raid nothing but that..

Is that a reason to kill the president? I think not. You didn't even say anything afterwards, besides he told you to back off, but you kept being a minge doing dumb sounds instead of actually talking with us.

Well, if you will read my text, I did try talk sense to you, but you refused to actually listen, you just rushed to your car as if I were shooting at you or something.
(05-17-2013, 12:50 PM)Criffen Wrote:

Well, if you will read my text, I did try talk sense to you, but you refused to actually listen, you just rushed to your car as if I were shooting at you or something.

That was on the hands of the SS. I let him do what he deemed was necessary
(05-17-2013, 01:04 PM)Zeyon Wrote:

Which was to spam tase me I couldn't even move and you not to give a sh*t? No.. You started this BR because you felt that you were wrongfully raided, now you're taking it out on the SS who tased me, perhaps it was wrong, but to ignore the words of the citizens, and what is going on around you, is a reason to raid.. A leader who ignores his people should not even lead them.
(05-17-2013, 01:11 PM)Criffen Wrote:

Which was to spam tase me I couldn't even move and you not to give a sh*t? No.. You started this BR because you felt that you were wrongfully banned, now you're taking it out on the SS who tased me, perhaps it was wrong, but to ignore the words of the citizens, and what is going on around you, is a reason to raid.. A leader who ignores his people should not even lead them.

I realised to i maybe tazed abit to much.. . But i maybe tazed abit to much i realised later

Which was to spam tase me I couldn't even move and you not to give a sh*t? No.. You started this BR because you felt that you were wrongfully banned, now you're taking it out on the SS who tased me, perhaps it was wrong, but to ignore the words of the citizens, and what is going on around you, is a reason to raid.. A leader who ignores his people should not even lead them.

I'm still courious why you guys decided to throw a molotov at me in the beginning. Care to explain the reasoning behind that?
(05-17-2013, 01:32 PM)Zeyon Wrote:
(05-17-2013, 12:44 PM)Zeyon Wrote: Is that a reason to kill the president? I think not. You didn't even say anything afterwards, besides he told you to back off, but you kept being a minge doing dumb sounds instead of actually talking with us.

I'm still courious why you guys decided to throw a molotov at me in the beginning. Care to explain the reasoning behind that?

I've said more than enough to defend myself now, I feel you're just trying to carry on with a meaningless discussion, we will wait for an admin to decide whether or not this is seem as random raiding, which you, in my opinion, clearly does not know what is.

Oh and I just noticed I made a typing mistake I said ''You started this BR because you felt that you were wrongfully banned'' I've edited my own post to ''Wrongfully raided'' I do not know why this occured, but I guess I was just thinking about being wrongfully banned and didn't notice that I wrote it, I apologise if it caused any trouble.
Denied.