Multiple people ban requests
Name of player: [Fl:RP] Aaron, Piiqz, [Fl:Rp] The dealer and more that may appear in the video

SteamID: (Aaron STEAM_0:0:53367461) (The dealer STEAM_0:0:63520701) (Piiqz STEAM_0:0:40454052)

Time in GMT: Around 7pm

Server: v33x

Summary: Aaron (SRU) stole Dink's car and then proceeded to drive away with the reason 'I need a car'. After this fiasco Aaron, along with The Dealer went ahead to random taze me and then cuff me after I attempted to stop him random raiding our house claiming that we had contraband when their was no way he could have seen into our rooms unless he had some kind of cheat or glitch. When he did this he went ahead and tried getting a warrant on me, when that failed he then proceeded to taze me on the steps of my house and jump on me multiple times lowering me from 75hp to 45hp. After this Piiqz joined the two mingers and then they went and pick locked our front door and then cracked our keypad under the surveillance of a police officer. When we were in the house in the back room they started shooting through the window nearly hitting me and my friend Dink. These people came into our house and rdm'd us both and destroyed our contraband that was clearly not visible. After all of this Aaron proceeded to call us 'cheapos' and saying that he could do what he wants because he had donated a lot of money. Most of this was caught on my video.

Evidence: [Image: 2UITv.jpg]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBAk0IVGh...e=youtu.be
You video is unavailable.

Please fix this you have 24 hours.
(05-16-2013, 07:24 PM)Fultzy Wrote: You video is unavailable.

Please fix this you have 24 hours.

my internet is taking the piss today, its still uploading
Honestly all I see in this video is you and some other Security Guard basing with contraband and being raided for the contraband. Then you breaking NLR.

So all in all it seems you are the only one breaking the rules in this video. Other than Aaron driving your car into the lake.
(05-17-2013, 12:48 AM)Fultzy Wrote: Honestly all I see in this video is you and some other Security Guard basing with contraband and being raided for the contraband. Then you breaking NLR.

So all in all it seems you are the only one breaking the rules in this video. Other than Aaron driving your car into the lake.

In the video I broke NLR to show you what was going on, I did continue to play as the character as I was showing the abuse that they were doing.
Denied.