Nexus Secretary Granted Access
Title of Suggestion: Nexus Secretary Granted Access

Description:The FL team should make something like, that only the Nexus Secretary could give out signs/Access Granted to nexus. If they get Denied Access, but still pass through security, it would still make it easy to handle the sitiuation - even if there's one who got access granted, because i didn't tell you this, but there would be like when you look at someone it says fx. Arrested, this will just be Granted/Denied. This will make the Nexus Secretaries job easier, because 1. When you let someone in to meet the president, they mostly just come up with a gun and threatnes the Secretary, 2. Whenever you get "Access Granted, they will also be handcuffed automaticly, and it will bring more passive RP too, instead of aggresive i.e. threatning nexus secretary, shooting etc.. Because in the end they will just get shot down, either by cops comming up the elevator or president's guards.

Why:It will make Nexus Secretaries job easier, and will promote passiveRP, instead of aggressive (as Secretaries aren't allowed guns),Cops wouldn't have to go and help the Secretary all the time, because whoever wants access to nexus, threatns the Secretary.. etc.. Just make a Access Granted, and Denied Access.. No giving handcuffs to the Secretary, only when Access Granted.

Tounge
'KoS' is against the rules. So, -Support.
Regards,
aviator
Oh, didn't realise that.

Edit: I edited it a bit.
Tounge
+support

been secretary a couple of times and always hated the following:

-President not answering meetings.
-Cops not answering help request.
-People just walking up before a secretary is even done.
-Etc....
bump.
Tounge
Secretaries can give out passes nowadays.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]