Bank Robbery RP
Hey guys,
I thought it might be fun to do a bank robbery RP (including real money to make it more realistic), but I need quite a lot of people (I'm going to play as a police officer):
Bank Manager x 1
Cashier x 2
Civilian x 2
Security Guard x 1
Criminals x 2
Police x 2
Total= 10 people.
I would use just about $2500 which would be placed in the vault, the robbers break in and take hostages (hostage rope-optional).
You need to be decent at role-playing and not mess it up just to be "funny", thanks Smile
Just reply in the thread below which position you want to be, and remember, first come first serve. (I might also need people who are decent builders, since I'm pretty terrible).
Bank Manager 1/1
Cashier 1/2
Civilian 0/2
Security guard 1/1
Criminals 2/2
Police 2/2
Total: 7/10
PS. Date is still to be decided (Most likely next weekend).
i Would Be the Bank Manager.

EDIT: Make it look more like an RP Event. Not just a sentence.
i want to join Wink looks fun maybe can i be just a Cashier ?
Sure, I'll add you to the slots Tounge
I'll be a Bank robber Smile. An event date would be nice.
(05-12-2013, 02:37 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: I'll be a Bank robber Smile. An event date would be nice.
Well I just need to get enough people first but it'll most likely be next weekend.
Ill be a bank robber too
I will be a Cop Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42460722&b=1]
"Use the force, harry." -Gandalf
I would be happy to be a security guard. Of course i am currently rather inactive from fearless, but i would be happy to connect to the server, for this occasion. Hopefully it will go well, never have i seen a Bank role-play go to plan. Theres always some player that comes in, trying to save the day and ends up ruining the entire event. But yes, there is probably a way of getting around this, and i am looking forward to participating!
looks fun! its on v2p ?