Unban michars
Your name: michars

Your ban ID: 31305

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: DDoSing the servers.

Involved: [FL:RP] Freezak, [FL:RP] Doctor KuLa, [FL] Narcotic, me.

Why we should unban you:

Hi, just sorry for what I use transliteration. The fact that you are today (07.05.2013) banned me for "DDoSing the servers.". Yes, I know that you have been informed, I know that you said that some "Freezak." The fact is that when the server DDoS, I decided to make a joke, and described himself as DDoSer. I decided to make fun of him, but he did not understand it, and immediately wrote to you, on the one hand, he did the right thing, but to me it is not nice, because I really do not DDOS your server. I do not even have a clue as DDoS. So I write to you, because the forum I have a problem with autefenkatsiey Steam account. I love your server, and I hope you priymet true test solution as I really innocent.
I must add some things too. I don't know what KuLa said to you Narcotic, but it could be a misunderstood and he could forget to tell some things. At first i really thought that he was serious, but after he kept talking that it was a joke, and explaining me many facts, i realized that it really was a stupid joke, infact REALLY stupid joke. I understand and respect your decision, also i know it was just my decision to take this pic. After further conversation with this guy, he proved that he was just joking. This guy has 40 hours on the server, had 0 bans, and didn't cause any problems, i just realized it was the guy who was making for himself just 1 simple house opposite our and had fun. I just feel now like i executed an innocent person. I understand that DDoSing is the most serious rule breakage, but this guy infact didn't do such thing. He moved from DarkRP to CityRP and really enjoyed gamemode over here, also even after he god banned, server was still getting DDoSed (lagging) so it wasn't his fault for sure, i just think that my stupidity shouldn't limit his access to this server and i think he understood that he shouldn't joke about such things. KuLa should add some words over here too.
You shouldn't joke about DDoSing.
Regards,
aviator
I joked with only Freezak, I do not think that way out, because I told him I was joking. Yes I know I should not joke about it, but I'm learning from my mistakes, and more so I will not
Yeah, this guy completely shouldn't. Also my bad that i took it so seriously. Buy i think he should be free to play over here, he did nothing wrong except this stupid joke, and from what i saw it's currently the only server he play(ed), in this case i think he didn't have reason to DDoS.
Zero tolerance violation. Denied