Unban- [FL:RP] dbkson1
Your name: [FL:RP]- dbkson1

[b]Your ban ID: 31352

[b]Banned by: [FL] Grub

[b]Reason
: Intentional CDMing cops to avoid arrest

[b]Involved: Random police, myself, and grub

[b]Why we should unban you: This whole thing was an accident. First I'd like to point out, I wasn't wanted. Two, I turned my nitro on as I went down the street, and as I was attempting to turn into the tunnel, I received a huge lag spike and accidentally rammed into some cop cars and CDMed I believe 2 cops. It was an accident, I was not trying to avoid arrest as I did not have an arrest warrant, and it was lag that killed them, not me, so I would appreciate it if you would unban me.
I was talking to dbkson1 in a call during this. He was driving his BMW and hit nitro, when he experienced lag and slid into the car, pushing it into the cops unintentionally. He was not wanted, so it was not avoiding arrest. He was apologizing for the accident, but Grub banned him immediately as he was explaining. I have seen people CDM and apologize if it was accidental. He had no time to do so, and there was no reason for the ban.
If you lag, don't drive.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I know this member and he is legit, Sometimes he does have lag spikes. Also it's not like these lag spikes are often he rarely gets them and it was all an accident. Hes a good member...

Not involved, warned
Denied.

Expired
If you're lagging don't attempt to drive and further more you somehow managed to hit only the cops arresting the fellow in front of Metro Cafe. You swerved a lane over as well.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub