Plane....
I'm happy when I always used to ask this, I was turned down.
(05-09-2013, 03:11 PM)Joshua X Wrote: I'm happy when I always used to ask this, I was turned down.

Presuming you are referring to being let into the Flight Deck.
Every plane I go on I try...
Not been let in once.
Regards,
aviator
(05-09-2013, 03:28 PM)Aviator Wrote:
(05-09-2013, 03:11 PM)Joshua X Wrote: I'm happy when I always used to ask this, I was turned down.

Not been let in once.

They can't after 9/11 Sad

I remember when I asked once when I was younger as the pilot was heading back to the cockpit, he replied "I can't let you go in there because of some very bad people".

Crushed my dreams Sad

Not been let in once.

Yep, my mum and her husband always used to try when I went on holiday, and I'll always continue to ask, even though it's not allowed.

(05-09-2013, 03:43 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:

Not been let in once.

They can't after 9/11 Sad

I remember when I asked once when I was younger as the pilot was heading back to the cockpit, he replied "I can't let you go in there because of some very bad people".

Crushed my dreams Sad

I used to fly Monarch and the captain used to say the same words in a different context, always sad when I got the same answer everytime Sad
I'm guessing it is slightly disrespectful, but it's not suppose to cause harm. I found it funny, so i have nothing else to say!
I saw the video and though "Kula what now?!?!" Then i saw the Hijackers i was like WUT? 9/11? Then i heard "Crash into that stadion" I was like... "Okay???"
For some reason I was expecting the kid to walk in and suicide bomb or take out a knife or something... and kill the pilots.
The following 1 user Likes Melted Bu11et's post:
  • yarrrs