Worst Shock Video
These f*ckers are the worst thing on the internet, but I was wondering what the worst one was for you guys. I saw all my shock videos out of curiosity with my friends and then I get scarred for life after I watch them.
My worst one is BME Pain Olympics ( Nastiest nasty of nasties)
I could provide a link of some very bad stuff if you desire.

Will not be posting it in here as fearless has a rule against Gore I'm sure.

Ive watched people decapitated, shot, stabbed Etc Etc. Not much of a shock value to me.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

Same, know many shock videos that would probably result in a perm ban if I posted them.

Shock videos have no effect on me anymore. Although the other day in a movie something disturbed me....a very disturbing movie....

Of course, I know I'd react very different if I saw a crash for example in real life.
This is the worst one I've seen.
http://bit.ly/4qWXCo
Almost puked the first time I saw it.
Well I don't want the links, I just want to know what title of it is or what happens.
(05-06-2013, 03:09 AM)VallyTeacake Wrote: This is the worst one I've seen.
http://bit.ly/4qWXCo
Almost puked the first time I saw it.

Look at all the pussies D':
Saw a video on Facebook of some african nation burning 'witches'. Started like any FB aid video, 'Did you know... bla bla' but then further into the video it actually, explicitly, showed people being burned alive and I witnessed the death of some guy who was alive at the start and then a smouldering corpse at the end...

I reported it to Facebook, fairly sure there were guidelines against that sort of thing and I was curious to see how they dealt with it. Got a response saying they didn't find any graphic violence... :|
(05-06-2013, 08:46 AM)Adman Wrote: Saw a video on Facebook of some african nation burning 'witches'. Started like any FB aid video, 'Did you know... bla bla' but then further into the video it actually, explicitly, showed people being burned alive and I witnessed the death of some guy who was alive at the start and then a smouldering corpse at the end...

I reported it to Facebook, fairly sure there were guidelines against that sort of thing and I was curious to see how they dealt with it. Got a response saying they didn't find any graphic violence... :|

Well, tribes do that in their part of the world, nothing can be done about it.
(05-06-2013, 02:41 AM)GRiiM Wrote: Shock videos have no effect on me anymore. Although the other day in a movie something disturbed me....a very disturbing movie....

Let me guess, Evil Dead? That girl is so fucking cute with what she does with her hands and her ugly face ;D
I watched Human Centipede 2 with headphone. I wouldn't recommend it.