Does anyone know a game, such as the following.
Rainbow 
Hello!

Recently i have been wanting to play some games, and what i have in mind, is something of the following.

I am looking for a game, which is similar to minecraft, except that it isn't minecraft, if you get what i'm saying. I basically am trying to find a game, where you can collect items, build your own homes, and a game that is generally like minecraft, or fits into the same type of game.

If any of you actually understand what i am trying to say, then please can you give me a suggested game, that falls into this category, so i can indeed play it!
Terraria.
The following 2 users Like Salinsky's post:
  • Floodify, Pear
Or you could play Ace of Spades, it's different though Tounge
(05-04-2013, 09:14 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Terraria.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
(05-04-2013, 09:32 PM)HellShell Wrote: Or you could play Ace of Spades, it's different though Tounge

Shame Ace of Spades sucks hard since Jagex took over.
Roloblox.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
You can always attempt the Sims!
Terraria is a bit like that. Maybe try Sims Castaway? I believe you can build a house in that, and you have to collect materials.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Oliver
(05-05-2013, 07:02 AM)Nuka Wrote: Terraria is a bit like that. Maybe try Sims Castaway? I believe you can build a house in that, and you have to collect materials.

Yeah, the sims castaway is a good game whenever you need to kill time.

Can't remember whether I finished it or not though, I think you can choose if you want to continue living on the island or get rescued at the end of the game, not sure though.
Just tried Terraria, got to say it's pretty good, Thank's for the help!